Pop Up Shoot...anyone?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by pink camo, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Didn't shoot well at all today, but we had a great time anyway. Pink won her first shoot-off match so she shot in the championship round but fell short. Of course she was shooting left on almost all the targets yesterday, but wouldn't let me adjust her sight (guess where she shot again today..??)

I lost my first round in the shoot-off so I was out...:noidea:

2. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

I am glad you all enjoyed the shoot. Paul is a good friend of mine. When I can get off of work I go with him and help run it. What did you think of it. Paul is working hard to make a good go of it. This thing is a blast to shoot. The way that it works is it is all computer operated. The way it raised the targets is by electric acuaters. As you can see I cant spell. You cant hear the Targets coming up at all. Some other systems are hydraulic or air acuated. You wont find a better guy than Paul. The distance the targets are set up at dependes where he has to set up at. On some outdoor ranges about the farthest will be 45 yards. From me shooting it it does not cause target panic. Please let me know what you thought of it. I am glad to see this on here.

Thanks Mo.Hick

3. Hook Em

I thought it was great and a lot of fun. Poor Paul had a lot of technical difficulties due to all the rain we had during the shoot, but even with all the rain we were able to complete it. He spent a lot of time on the phone with the designer of the system getting technical help once all else failed. You could tell he was frustrated, but he kept his cool throughout. I strongly suggest that everybody tries it...something different and a lot of fun for sure! It can really be hard if he turns up the speed!

4. Hook Em

cool pic that a buddy got at the pop up shoot...he had good timing!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  5. stabmanswife

stabmanswife Guest

That's one to frame and hang on your brag wall:peace: