Prayer Much Needed

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Holy Smokes, May 13, 2007.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I have been very concerned about Ol Cuz for some time so I posted tha Homey.
    He is really blue.

He lost his dad 6 yrs ago and his mom died suddenly back in Nov. He is takin' really hard and needs our support during this crucial time in his life.

tha grieving process is different form person ta person and it seems tha younger ya are the more emotonal it gets..

Ya don't usually start losin' really close family till your about 40. He's like 28.

Keep him TTT for awhile in yore prayer list.

Depression can play funny mind games with ya especially a vibrant young and healthly male.

we not suppose ta be this way with all tha emotions and stuff and when grief hangs on fer a spell it starts ta workin' on ya.
    So much fer tha preachin' Please pray. Smokes

2. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Smokes, he's in my prayers. My wife (28) lost her mom to cancer a year and a half ago and is still having a very hard time with it, especially this past weekend. They were very close. It is not easy to get over and is something you think about ever day.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

consider it done.....

is there anyway we could get him to the D-100.....
    sometimes just getting away from everyone and everything is worth more than anything.....

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Classic idea my boy. Thanks

I will email him in a day or 2 and see. Need ta give time ta digest all I ministered ta him yesterday about.

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

You are talking about ByteMe, right? I think it will mean a lot to him that you remembered him. Not to take away from the prayers, but he is 35.

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Prayers sent...:hug:

7. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

prayers sent to lift him out of his depression.

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yup lets get him there!

although with 3 rebels coming above the Mason Dixon we may want to alert the authorities... they may think its the south tryin to be a risin again!

9. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Prayers sent Smokes.

Ron