Prints-Broadheads-Stealth-Binos

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by STRO, Feb 26, 2008.

1. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I need some cash and need to get rid of these things. Help a friend out if you can. The following is what I have for sale.

The first print is of a bear in the mountains. It is titled "On The Wind" It is by Gary W. Moss and is number 765/880. Their is a little scratch on the top right corner of the frame that could easily be touched up and you would not see it if it was hung up on the wall. Outside of frame measures 38"x30". Better pics can be seen at http://garymossartist.com/M-13.htm TYD for $175

The second print is of a Black Lab duck hunting. It is titled "Ready, Willing, and Able". It is by Stephen P. Hammrick and is number 374/500. This is just the print with no frame. Actual print measures 28"x20". Better pics can be seen at http://www.sphamrick.com/ TYD for $40

I apologize for the pics of the prints, it is hard to get a clear picture with the glass cover and plastic covering the print.

3-pack of 3 blade rages. One has been shot into foam, the other two are new. Comes with practice head and 6 extra new blades. TYD for $38.

6-pack of Cabelas F3 Broadheads. These are 100 grain and are 1&1/8 inch cut. Three have been shot into foam, other three have never been shot. TYD $13

Minolta 8x25 binoculars. These would be great for a kid. Binos have scratches on the outside but the lenses are scratch free. Comes with a case.$15 TYD.

Light for Tropy Ridge Sight. Needs new batteries. If interested I will get new batteries for you. TYD for $9.

If you want a couple things here I can nock the price down some.
    I will accept reasonable offers but not looking for trades. I can only accept money orders.

Thanks for looking, PM me with your offers.

2. STRO

Stealth cam sold pending payment

Give me an offer on what's left, the worst I can say is no, but I might say yes

3. STRO

Trophy Ridge sight light is sold pending payment.

Give me an offer on anything else. Might say no, Could say yes

4. STRO

Give me an offer on anything. Might say no, Could say yes

5. STRO

Cabelas F3 broadheads sold pending payment

6. STRO

Rages are sold pending payment

Will sell both prints together for $150 TYD