Problem with Website ( Find Shoots )

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Jenn Surrena, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jenn Surrena

Jenn Surrena New Member

Anyone else having a problem searching for shoots , when I go to FIND SHOOTS and enter all the info I need too. I get an error message...

Its been doing this about a week now. :mad::frusty::frusty:

2. archerbruce

archerbruce New Member

Yes I'm having the same problem.
    Looks like there is something wrong with their Data Base.

3. Weaknecht Archery

Weaknecht Archery New Member

Same here, wanted to add our 50 Target 3D shoot, and I am unable to add to shoots or events.

4. systechgreg

systechgreg New Member

yes, I have not been able to use the site for about 2 weeks. I have sent 3 messages to the site admin via contact us and have gotten no response or solution. I also posted on AT to see if anyone else is having the same issue and everyone is and they are disappointed that the site is not functioning since it is a great resource for shoot info. Please fix....the weekend is coming.

5. systechgreg

systechgreg New Member

I sent a PM to all 3 site admins. hopefully someone will see it and respond. the weekend cometh and so does the shootin.

6. Jenn Surrena

Jenn Surrena New Member

Ive also sent about 3 emails now. Hope its fixed soon!!

7. Jenn Surrena

Jenn Surrena New Member

This is literally my LIFE LINE to find shoots with in a 50 mile radius.. we go to at LEAST 2-3 shoots a week..

8. Boatman71

Boatman71 New Member

I cannot get it to work either.

9. williamtel

williamtel New Member

I've used tis site for years with no problems until now-same issues for me. I hope it clears this is what I use 99% of the time to locate shoots...

10. KanShoot

KanShoot New Member

Man, do I miss this sight!!
    Anybody know where else to turn for shoot info??

Did I say "Man, I miss this sight"?

11. Adam Knecht

Adam Knecht New Member

Where and when is your shoot.... I think I've heard of a place in Pa with the same name.

12. LOSTNWOODS

LOSTNWOODS New Member

This freaking sucks really bad. I used this site search for a long long time and all of a sudden it stops working. Wonder if it's because I registered?? Can you please delete me so I can go back in and see if it works not being a member?

13. ahunter55

ahunter55 New Member

im having the same problem today.

14. systechgreg

systechgreg New Member

I'm hoping someone that reads this knows the admins personally because I've sent numerous PM's and reported it using the link and no one answers or has fixed it for almost 3 weeks. Maybe some one who knows someone can reach one of these people.Please.

15. Southpaw66

Southpaw66 New Member

I'm home this weekend and I really wanted to find a shoot! Guess I'm not the only one with this issue

16. Wayne Thornsbury

Wayne Thornsbury New Member

Has anyone been able to get this site to work as of yet?

17. OutdoorOhio

OutdoorOhio New Member

I have made phone calls to OutdoorHub, the creators of the website. I have sent emails to the webmaster. I have sent messages through the site itself. Nobody seems to be paying any attention to 3DShoots.com anymore. I'd guess that OutdoorHub is closing were it not for the continual updates on their main page and other pages.

18. Jenn Surrena

Jenn Surrena New Member

Website STILL not working!!!!!

19. carlosii

carlosii New Member

Wonder if they'd keep it up if users were willing to pay a subscription fee.

20. B111

B111 New Member

Labor Day weekend was hoping to find a shoot in Missouri