problems II

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by aljo, Feb 9, 2008.

1. aljo

aljo New Member

problems

i've heard ther may be some problems with the cams on the 82nd airborn. any comments

2. ecmbowhunter

ecmbowhunter Member

Haven't heard a thing. I also work for a Bowtech dealer.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

None that I know of. Unless maybe the speed limit police have been testing.:lol:

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Can you be more specific? What kind of problems have you heard about?

As a dealer of Bowtech, I have not seen or heard about any problems with these cams.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2008
  5. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

6. aljo

aljo New Member

the cam problems on the 82nd i've heard about come from a friend who was talking with a dealer. he said the cams tend to twist when drawn, making the bow hard to keep in tune. i've test fired this bow and noticed nothing. this dealer was also pushing the x-force very hard, so i'm not real sure of his motives. any knowledgeable input would help. thanks

7. aljo

aljo New Member

82nd question

i've been told the cams of the 82nd twist when at fuul draw, making it hard to keep in tune. this info came from a friend who was talking to a dealer. i've test fired the 82nd and found no problems. trying to decide between x-force and 82nd. dealer was pushing x-force very hard. any info would be helpful. thanks.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

are we talking about cam lean here???:noidea:

9. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

A friend of mine is also a dealer and has already set up quite a few this year and ha no problems so far (none with 101's either)