Problems with Bowtech/Diamond?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MTColl28734, Mar 19, 2010.

1. MTColl28734

MTColl28734 New Member

I visited my local shop yesterday, looking at new bows. The owner told me he'd quit carrying Bowtech/Diamonds because of their terrible service. He said he'd never get a live person on the phone and it would usually be a matter of days before anybody would return his calls. Then it would be a verbal wrestling match trying to get them to handle warranty claims. Anybody else, dealer or anybody, have a similar story?

It's really a shame, if true, because I've really liked their bows.

2. upnorth

upnorth Junior Member

they must like me . because in the 8 years that i have had bowtech ive never had a problem . had a customer screw up a bottom cam on a destroyer and i had it in my shop in two days .

3. musgo785

musgo785 New Member

Everytime I have communicated with BOWTECH they replied quickly and courtious. I was deployed to Afghanistan, and spoke with Michelle D from Bowtech via phone and email. BOWTECH prides themselves on coustomer courtesy. My local dealer also has a great working relationship with BOWTECH, never an issue.

4. hstubblefield

hstubblefield New Member

I figure bowtech just droped the dealer becuse he done something I have shot for them for 3 years know and never had a problem 1 with them:noidea:

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

No problems here. My warranty work is handled very quickly. If I ever have trouble getting through to warranty on a timely fashion, I call my Rep and he gets it done very quickly.

6. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

yeah...Chris shoots bowtech so ignore his advice, but they seem to be a solid company that takes care of their people.....

7. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Yes, I shoot a Bowtech Destroyer but I also shoot a Mathews Triumph. Depends on my mood. They both shoot great.