PSE LD2400 Infinity

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bobeff, Jan 5, 2008.

1. bobeff

bobeff New Member

I have an opportunity to buy a PSE LD2400 Infinity and am wondering how long this model was produced, have there been any problems with this model, any comments in general on this bow. Also, the label on the bow states minimum arrow weight of 360 grains with 60# pull. What is the purpose of this minimum weight? To protect the bow, or the arrow, or some other reason? What would happen if a lighter arrow is used at a reduced pull weight?

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Welcome!!!

you looking at a bow that is over 10 years old i believe.......

it was a good bow, but there is better........

it is to protect the bow.....

you will want to maintain a 5 grainsper pound minimum arrow weight

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:welcome: bobeff. I don't know how much you're looking to spend but IO would try to find something a little newer.

4. bobeff

bobeff New Member

could I get something better for the $200 asking price? It is in great shape. Not a scratch, strings & cable good too.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

absolutly........hang on i will retrieve some good deals.......

6. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Yes I bought a Thunderbolt off ebay for 135 loaded. It was only a few years old. 200 dollars keep looking.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

8. Scrotang

Scrotang Junior Member

I'm with Bunny, I was shooting a bow that was over 10 years old up until 2 days ago and I recommend getting something new or about 2 years old. The new technology that you will want to add just doesn't seem to work on the old stuff.
    Something for $200 should not be too hard to find just wait until after February and you should see some deals. My 2007 Black Ice at Gander Mtn retailed for $650, but they had 30% off on the 2007s so I only spent $486.84 with tax.

Keep 'em in the Xs

9. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

chunt in 100 more and I have 2 bows
    Marten septer 3
    Hoyt ultra tec
    Both bare bows but in target colors

10. bobeff

bobeff New Member

Thanks for all the input. Since everybody is looking for equipment for me I might as well let you know what I'm looking for. 30" draw, 50#, right hand, strickly for target shooting. I have a bow I'm very happy with for hunting. Need something just for targets and 3D.

11. bobeff

bobeff New Member

I'd be looking for target sights, D loop and a dropaway rest. They wouldn't work with this bow?

12. Scrotang

Scrotang Junior Member

The main thing about old bows is when something goes wrong ie. a steel cable breaks you are pretty much screwed and trying to find cams or draw length modules is a pain in the :censored: