question on messing up scoring total????

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by lungbuster, Mar 17, 2007.

1. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

me and my girl friend shoot a 3d shoot today and I forgot to cary a one on my adding it was a big one a 100 points my girlfriend would be in the top for sure and it would make me higher to. if they add up the score sheet they would see that I just added wrong. I called and left a message to you think they will change it for me or not. I think my girlfriend will place if they do thanks.

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

score

in the tourn.down here all the score's have to be turned in by a certain time.
    they run them on the board's and award trophy's.
    after they award trophy's they cant be reversed.
    ive lost a trophy & it was awarded to the next place just because i ran down the road & came back 20min. later,you have to be present,or if your in that club that hold's the tourn.have a club member save it for you.but in any case good luck.:biggrin1:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2007

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Around here some of the clubs verify scores but alot do not...

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I always check the score sheets and hand out the trophies at the following shoot.....

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I said some do...:noidea:

6. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

the shoot ends tomarrow.

I just hope they will change the score the proof is on the sheet just added wrong . I just want the little lady to score higher then I miss added

7. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

It does depend on the venue.. and how many shooters. If theres alot of shooters. They might not due to so many scores and classes to go through. Like ASA shoots they wont. Thats why there are 2 scorers to go over score cards for proper score. A local shoot might be more apt to change them for ya. Usually once scores are turned in there finall. But, you might get lucky if there super nice!! Good luck.

8. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

thanks for all the feedback.

I called and talked to them and they changed them and also told me they would have caught it because they check them. boy do i feel better I didn't care about my score it was my girlfriends she has only been shooting like 3 months and she has a chance to place at this one.

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:rockon: :rockon: cool that you got it fixed and next timejust take your calculater........:biggrin1: :hug:

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Glad things got straightened out for you and your GF. Glad to hear she is taking up this great sport. Good luck to her.:peace:

11. my club hands out 2 diferent color score cards to each shooter.and two people take score so while adding your score and they both match then your ok if they dont someone messed up and then you redue till they match,the reason for this is to keep people from pencil pushing and because they feild officer's and staff do not add your score for mistakes.