R-100 Saginaw MI

Discussion in 'Rinehart R100 Tournaments' started by Slice, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Is anyone attending the R-100 in Saginaw Michigan on 08/16 - 08/17? There has been so much talk about the Wabash R-100 that I was forgetting about the one in my state..

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sorry buddy but I only have a few dozen arrows and one R100 will take care of all those.:peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Your not gonna go through that many.......I am telling you......

4. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

We will let you shoot last. Just aim for the pink arrow.

5. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

We will see how Wabash goes!!!!!!!! I may be able to shoot Saginaw 1 day but not both..

6. Rhustek

Rhustek New Member

I'm planning on going to the Saginaw R-100 its marked on my caldendar. I have never been to one before and heard they are fun, but do I need to pre-register or can I just take care of that stuff when I get there?

7. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

I got Ben and 2 others going with me to Saginaw. We are doing a 1 day (Saturday). We plan on being there when it opens and try to get all 100 in.

8. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Pre-Registering will keep you from waiting in line for about an hour or so.

9. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Here are a couple of shots from the R-100 in Saginaw Michigan.

Here is a picture of (from right to left) SlingBraid Ben, Miheadhunter and Adam. This Alien was shot from and elevated stand at 35 yards (3 12's and a 10)

[​IMG]

Here is Slice's bonus apple shot that was from 35 yards. I was the only one in the group to get the bonus apple.

[​IMG]

A shot on the Stegosaurus.

[​IMG]

This course was much more difficult then the Wabash R-100. There were numerous targets over 50 yards and some over 60. We all managed to get our 1000 point pin though. Some great arrow flinging and S*I* slinging was going on.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

OVER 60??

holy crap......you guys must have had a great time.......was you tired????:noidea:

11. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Pretty much kicked my butt. We shot all 100 today, we started at 07:30ish and finished at 5:00pm. It was a blast..

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Thanks for the pics Slice, but I would like to see more FOB arrows in those targets. I now have a new dozen and will be doing some extensive testing with them. Just not sure how the WB is gonna like em.:p

13. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

When I use my FOB's these jokers shoot for them, and those fat arrows just tear them up.

14. rodney482

rodney482 I love this stuff

that sounds like a great time and some excellent shooting

15. tkasten

tkasten Junior Member

Saginaw Field & Stream R100 Great Shoot!!!!!!

I had a great time at Saginaw Field & Stream R100 in Saginaw, Michigan. All of the people involved from that club should be very proud of the job they did. Almost 500 shooters and they were very well organized to handle that crowd. Great Job Saginaw Field & Stream!!!!!

16. miheadhunter

miheadhunter New Member

was one sweet shoot

they had a nice club the shoot was nice on the north american side but the other side was set up for the pro stakes we watch lots of arrows get lost and the novelty shoots was great ben from sling braid was on firer with the 80 yard balloons and i did very well on the clay pigons we did the ironman all one hunderd targets i'm hoping next year we do it again :doh:

17. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Wow, I can't believe you guys did all 100 targets in one day.
    You guys must have been whipped....

Nice shooting and congrats on the 1000 pins...

Ron

18. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

19. elkcrazy

elkcrazy New Member

So I saw earlier that the scores were up too, so being the "nerd", as my wife was referring to me, I am I threw the scores into excel added the bowhunter handicaps and ranked everyone.

Here's those I know:

Me 10th :D
    Slice 22nd
    Miheadhunter 23rd
    BenFarr 28th (although he shot open so didn't get a handicap)

Out of 228 shooters total, although only about half shot both courses. Not too shabby for a bunch of scrubs like us.

20. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Sweet! top 10 on both sides for me! :biggrin1:

Ben