R100 info request

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Bozwell, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Bozwell

Bozwell Rytera Rocks!

Just wondering about the R100. I'm assuming it's a 2 day event, but just wondering how it works.
    Do you have to shoot both days? What type of scoring? How many different classes? :noidea:
    I know, lots of questions but I'm guessing I'm only about an hour away and would really like to shoot this one and meet some of the members here.

Any info you can share would be appreciated! :D

Thanks,

Boz

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you can search R100 threads here and get a ton of info......

you can also check out there web site...........

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, AND PREREGISTER

3. tedicast

tedicast Member

No... you don't have to shoot both days. You can shoot either day, and pick weather you want to shoot the Safari side, or the North American side. Sign up online if you can. It is alittle cheaper, and it will save you some time. Get there early! Trust me. My bro, and a friend got to the VT shoot around noon, and it took them over 6 hours to shoot. My wife and I started at 7, and we blew through it in under 3 hours.

Scoring is 12-10-8-5-0. With a bonus shot on the Apple, of the apple buck that scores 24-14-10. 10 if you chose not to shoot it, 14 if you miss, 24 if you hit. There are only 2 stakes. One stake is for traditional, cub, and youth, and the other is for hunter, and open compound. You'll see and hear people shooting the wrong stake and arguing about it all day. But, it's a fun shoot.

I can't stress the get there early thing. at 7 am the sign in line was over an hour long on Saturday. Expect some targets to jam up. It's gonna happen.

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yup.... Like Bunny said...

No, you do not have to shoot both days.

Check out:

www.r100.org

Ron

5. Bozwell

Bozwell Rytera Rocks!

Thanks,

Ckecked out the web site and it looks like fun. Looks like a lot of cool door prizes and a bunch of friendly folks getting together for a good time.:D

6. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

which side has the exotic targets like the Alien, dinos ect... Cause thats what me and my boy want to shoot. And due to slow work and other stuff I may only be able to shoot 1 day.

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

You can probably email them and ask.... They have a link to an email address on the Web site.

Ron

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

African side has the exotic targets................

9. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Bunny and Ron thanks for the info.:rockon: I am checking the site today.:rockon: