R100 Wabash, Indiana August 1-2 2009

Discussion in 'Rinehart R100 Tournaments' started by bullfiddle, Feb 13, 2009.

1. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Well it is official as of today. Rhinehart has it listed on there website and there "WILL" be primitave camping onsite...:peace: :peace: So with that said who is coming? Consider this the official "I'll be there" Thread....:peace: :peace: Can I get a sticky please?:noidea: :noidea:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I will be there. I think we're staying at Mississinewa Lake again.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

BLESS YOU.........

4. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I had to look it up in the atlas......no word needs that many letters in it...:noidea:

5. bullfiddle

Mississinewa is a great place if you need hookups...:rockon: :rockon: If anyone needs hotel accomidations I can hook you up for a place about 15 minutes away and rates are decent...:noidea:

6. J.C.

J.C. New Member

too soon for me to tell....:noidea: I may or may not be employed at that point....:doh: :laugh:

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Great news... Thanks for the update fiddle.

I'M IN ! :peace:

I need a new tent though. Mine gave up the ghost after about 10 years last Summer, right after Wabash weekend (hand went right though the tent, under the fly, when I was putting it away). In fact it ended up in Bass and Bucks trash dumpster... :mad:

Ron

8. brew5252

brew5252 New Member

I guess I am going to since it's my camper that jcmorgan is sleeping in at the camp ground.:noidea:

9. bullfiddle

Just tell Dano to keep his foot outta the gas pedal...:tape: :tape: :laugh: :laugh:

10. JDX--

JDX-- Member

Will be there with a few others from this area, staying at the FBSA Camp with our tents. :D

11. brew5252

brew5252 New Member

He will be alright if morgan rides in a seperate car, he seems to be the common factor in Dano's driving awards.:rockon:

12. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

If you don't go....I'll need to borrow your truck too....... :rockon:

13. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

You'd think a lesson like that would teach its self, but with Dano you'd be surprised.

Couple months ago I was riding with him and he got a seat belt ticket.... :laugh:

(He drove away without putting the seat belt on.....:doh: )

14. bullfiddle

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really like ole Dano can't wait till August. I think we may have an official FBSA sweet corn eating contest. I gotta see what I can wrangle up for a prize...:rockon: :rockon:

15. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

You really think you can compete with this???

16. brew5252

brew5252 New Member

I have some new "products" for some of you guys to test, I should have all the bugs worked out by then.

Fiddle, your's is on the way if you can get jc to put it in an envelope and send it. You may have to order something to get him motivated.:rockon:

17. bullfiddle

He's already got a string and cable order and some stickers to work up for me... I am sure he will include it with the other stuff as well. By the way Thanks buddy I am looking forward to receiving it...:rockon: :rockon:

18. bullfiddle

Do to my weight loss goals for this year I will have to be the referee or better yet I may even sponsor Dano...:laugh: :laugh: He is hands down a ringer for this competition....:noidea:

19. brew5252

brew5252 New Member

NO problem Fiddle, the only thing I ask is that you give honest feedback. I think that is the only way to truly improve a product.

20. bullfiddle

I agree, and don't worry I can call it like I see it with the best of em... :peace: :peace: