R3 recoil pad....

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by BUNNYMAN, Sep 27, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

this thing is amazing and I will be looking to install one on my other fire arms...
    Remington says it takes away 70% of the recoil.....I think it may take away even more......I was shooting this afternoon at the range and all I can say is wow.....w/this pad its like when a muzzle loader goes off it has a slight push not a teeth jarring recoil like a magnum rifle......

shot a couple of groups off hand and I am very impressed to say the least....

100yrds off hand 2 inch 3 shot group......not bad w/a new rifle

Just to clear things up I was afraid of recoil for a very long time and even had trouble shooting my .223 when I first got it......I had a terrible flinch that I finally got rid of.....took a long time but after long periods of sitting at the bench and firering hundreds of rounds I finally overcame it....

I HAD a really stupid step father (glad mom got rid of that dirt bag) that thought it would be a good idea to start me out w/a .300 win mag at 12, said if I was a man I could handle it.....

2. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Hey Bunny, PM me where I can get one.

3. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Ditto :peace:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Ok now enough is enough.................stop it.:dizzy:

5. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Enough of what??

6. monkybrainz

monkybrainz Patriot till Death...

post a pic? need somthin fer my .243

7. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Just type in R3 recoil pad in your search bar.. I'm not sure what they fit but do know they cover most Remington models. I have one ordered for my rem. 30:06 and my Rem. .270. They're about $25.00

8. jschulz

jschulz New Member

I put an R3 on my 870 Express Mag. Turkey gun. I love that thing. My 870 used to rattle my teeth with a 3" mag load, now it's like shooting a 2 3/4" #8 shot compared to before.