Rage Slipcam broadheads

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Keith61, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Keith61

Keith61 Junior Member

I was thinking about this broadhead this year for the first time shooting expandables, what does everybody think about it?

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

broadhead's

Im not familiar with this broadhead but i do shoot mechinical's
    If this is your first time try alot of different one's before you settle on one
    there's so many on the market to choose from but they all pretty much get the job done.
    I shoot rocket/xl/100gr.:peace:

3. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

You asked the right person on this one. I used these this past season and was more then happy with them. I used the three blade heads and couldn't believe the entrance and exit holes they produced. Blood trails were excellent. I shot five deer with these and still have all the broadheads and they are in great shape, I did have to replace a few blades because they were a little bent. Complete pass throughs on all deer. It will be hard for me to walk away from using these again.

4. MdBowhunter

MdBowhunter Member

Exactly!!! I shoot the G5 Tekan II's and absolutly love them. I have never used that particular broadhead but try them see what you think if you like them and they work for you then great, if not try another. I have used nothing but mechanicals so its all in what your comfortable with and what works for you. Good Luck.

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

We had a bunch of guys shooting the Rage last year. Both the 2 blade and 3 blade. Everyone seemed to love them. I'll be shooting them this year for sure.