Re-hunting methods

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by wvbowhunter, Jan 25, 2008.

1. wvbowhunter

wvbowhunter wvbowhunter

I just recently posted the question which is better, treestands and ground blinds or stalking. i got the answer i needed and now i need to know if a treestand is better than a ground blind. should i keep my ground blind or get a new treestand. or maybe even use them both. please answer soon.:noidea:

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

They both have advantages and disadvantages depending on the type of terain you are hunting... If it were me I would keep both...:rockon: :rockon:

3. wvbowhunter

wvbowhunter wvbowhunter

:noidea: well i don't really have enough money to get a treestand. are they cheap and easy to make by hand or are they really hard to make. and are they durable to keep you safe? what kind of tree should they go in and does it have to have a certain shape or form?

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha,

:D
    You really are a beginner arnt you:noidea:
    well either you are or your tryin to pick a fight between the treestand user's and the double bull people:lol:
    J/J
    if you never hunted out of a treestand, first find a tree in a great place where you know you always see deer and build a perminant stand or buy a ladder stand to see if you have a problem with height's, and use a safety harness.
    I have been bowhunting for 30years, on the ground stalking, in blinds,ladder stands,climbers,hangers,on top of a mountain looking down a ridge in WVA where your from, even nailing boards between two trees and using climbing spikes.:D
    Theres many ways to hunt you have to get out there and find out what you like to do.
    the answer to your question is:treestands and blinds are both as effective as one another and not 1 is better than the other.:wave: