Really nice Item guys on the market

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Daniel Boone, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

This is called a Bowplane. Nice tool. Yesturday my coach whos a pretty well known archer brought his to show the guys. How this thing works you place it on the string and it shoots a 180 degree lazer red line. Talk about easy setting up and perfect center shot. My local dealer has one and its sweet. They do have a newer version not shown in pictures that has anock set as well. We were putting it on bows yesturday and you could sure see whos bows were closer to center shot. ( MIne was way off.:noidea: ) Most the top shooters it was dead on. Several folks at the ATA show put this as one of the best at show. Hard to explain ut look at Ricks strings in the picture, see the red on them. You see that red all the way around on limbs and Ricks cover his hand to see how center shot his pin is.

Click here to see

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...tx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=Bowplane&noImage=0

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  2. Daniel Boone

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I've thought about trying this one. We've got an EZE-eye laser tool but it doesn't work for all bows. So I was skeptical about this tool also.

4. Daniel Boone

Chris

There was a poll over at the other place about which is best the lazer or Bowplane. Bowplane got alot of votes. Dean is the one that showed me. I need things that are simple minded:D If I had Javi skills I might not need one.:D

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

What bows will the EZE eye not work on. I got one a couple weeks ago and have been using it.

6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I have an EZ Eye too. It didn't work on my 82nd or Allegiance, but did work on my Ovation. In fact I'm going to sell it.

Ron

7. stickbender_pa

stickbender_pa New Member

bowplane

I got one of these and it is a very useful and easy to use tool.

8. Daniel Boone

I got to have simple

If I learned to used it, its got to be easy to use. Simple is a good thing.
    DB.

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Cool lookin product but I just take my stuff to Cody and he takes care of it for me.:peace: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. XQuest

XQuest New Member

I like this product

but everyone doesn't have to have one.You can do it the old tried and true way if you please but the bowplane makes it a lot faster and you don't have to explain it to anyone.......they can see what it does in a second.