Redhead Polartec clothing

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by pilot, Nov 9, 2007.

1. pilot

pilot Senior Member

Anybody wearing this stuff? mrs pilot brought me some midweight power-dry thermals home from Bass Pro the other day and while it is quite cozy to wear....it sure don't seem heavy enough to keep you warm. I sure hope it works! :D

2. 12ring4me

12ring4me Member

thermals

I have the same thing but in the extreme cold weather bottoms, I hate getting cold legs. They do the trick for me, no complaints so far.

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Polartech makes good stuff... but VERY pricey... also doesn't look like they put much thought into their designs sometimes.

If you are looking for an awesome bargin check out the Sportsmens Warehouse Poly Fleece stuff

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=372734

I can wear this to sit in for 2+ hours in 30 degree weather and be okay with nothing but my Underarmor below it. It works and it is less expensive for an entire suit then 1 piece of Polartec's stuff.

4. pilot

pilot Senior Member

Well, i decided to give it a go this morning and it was pretty cozy. It is pretty pricey though, that's why i was thinking about taking it back and getting something else, but anytime mrs pilot shops for me at Bass Pro i won't complain. I may need something a little heavier come January though.

Dredly, that stuff looks like a good deal....