Replacement Fiber

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by MikeTN, Oct 17, 2007.

1. MikeTN

MikeTN Junior Member

I have some replacement fiber in packs and loose in various sizes and colors.

This is acrylic fiber that is very flexible- not brittle. It is also brighter than a lot of the other fiber I have seen.

I have 5 packs of .019 with a piece of Red, Green, Blue, Orange, and Yellow each cut to 12" for $15 TYD.

I have a few 5 packs of .029 with a piece of Red, Green, Blue, Orange, and Yellow each cut to 12" for $15 TYD.

I also have a some 12" pieces of .010, .019, and .029 fiber in the colors above for $4 each TYD. Five or more pieces is $3 each TYD.

I prefer Paypal, but will accept MOs.

I do have a limited amount right now, so please check with me for availability before purchase.

I am also working on getting some fiber that will work great at short lengths (less than 4"), as well as some more choices in .010 fiber.

If you need anything specific as far as lengths or quantities, let me know and I can probably arrange it. Also, anyone outside of US please PM me for shipping charges.

Thanks for looking!

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

When are they gonna make tha blue that so popular in site lights.

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I wish they would make a color to replace the red. My yellow and green pins look great the reds kinda suck......:noidea:

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Alternate yellow and green, that's how I have mine set up. I agree, the red is too much and makes the pin look larger than it really is against the target.

Ron

5. MikeTN

MikeTN Junior Member

As for the blue, I've got the blue in .019 and .029- just not in the .010 yet (I wanted to check the quality of the .010 I found before I bought a lot of it).

The blue is light, and without a light can be harder to see- it just depends on the conditions you're shooting. If you use a light it is GREAT.

As for an alternative to Red, to me, the orange fiber looks good. Not as bright as green, but not too far off. Your eyes are always going to perceive the green to be the brightest.

6. MikeTN

MikeTN Junior Member

I should have some .010 blue and orange shortly as well.