Results of what kind of bow should I get

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by firechic, Sep 14, 2007.

1. firechic

firechic IKE refugee... hehe

So thank you all for the suggestions... I went and got a new bow yesterday.. It's a Bowtech Equalizer. I was able to shoot only a 2 inch wide spread with it and I'm not all the way sited in. It's amazing what the correct DL will do for you! Has anyone had any problems with one or know of anything to watch out for? What about the good things? I plan to shoot tourneys and go hunting with it. :peace:

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Congrats on the new toy!! I have heard nothing but Good about that bow. Sounds like you have a great start with it. :rockon:

3. firechic

firechic IKE refugee... hehe

Thanks!!! Hey where is it that you shoot?

4. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I am in California this month, but moving to Oregon next month, so right now I shoot out at the range, next month...I have no idea :cool:

5. Timmer

Timmer Member

I've heard good things about the EQ. I couldn't find one to shoot when I was shopping. Would like to have tried it out due to my DL only being 27.5". Oh well, that's alright cause I got the Guardian. Wonder if they put out a center pivot design along the same lines as the Equalizer for '08.

6. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

so enlighten us... you get a new bow then you come up to the range tonight.... hhmmm and you dont bring the bow.... :frusty: i know you shot for a few days and are sore but still... you got to treat them like a child and carry with you especially when you go to the range :lol: ..... now with that said congrats on the new bow look forward to shooting with you and dave as time goes on ... but oct thru nov i will be in the woods most of the time huntn bambi's dad ... i will be by the range a few evenings during the week here and there though

7. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Why would you be in the woods hunting Bambi's dad. He would be appx. 83 yrs old by now and using a walker. I would go after something younger.