RFID is here

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Holy Smokes, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

2. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

'Smokes, the end times are coming but not quite today... this one goes on you... an anklet, not in you... When they want to place one subcutaneously in my hand or forhead, I'll be waving the flag with ya. :amen:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008

3. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

Me too Smokes, but not today!!!:amen:

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Actually this has been in place for quite a while. The Maternity ward that we had my son in (2 years ago) used something similar.

Basically the clip on the umbilical cord, a bracelet on their wrist and one on their ankle matched a bracelet that mommy wore and (I think) an anklet.

If any of the tags crossed a sensor the only exit door (there was one) locked down tight and security was summoned automatically. Its to prevent people from walking off with other peoples babies.

When you are ready to leave (ie: discharged by medical personnel) they remove the tags and the child can leave when they confirm the kid matches the parents. When you "sign up" to have your baby there you agree to all these conditions.

5. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

Hey smokes I am with you. It was these types of passive attitudes that said "well, why do we need a right to own automatic weapons." Now look, we have to fight to keep what rights we have remaining.

These braclets aren't what we are afraid of, it also isn't the end result that they are actually looking for. It starts small, like in a hospital, and before you know it they are bidding on a government contact to have them placed inside of your child when they start elementary school so they can track them while on the property. Then, before you know it every adult in our nation is trackable when these children grow up. That is everyone except the illegal immigrants, just another advantange they have.

6. Holy Smokes

yes sir
    did you frellars know that tha real ID that they want each Americian ta have and was supposed to be implmaented this in May has tha chip in it
    for our saftey of course that way we can be know where ever we go.
    sattilles track these fellars.

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

all the passports that have been issued in the last year already have the RID, they just don't have GPS (that we know of) but they can be scanned from over 30 feet away and someone can easily get all your info off it.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it will only work on the honest folk.........:wave: :wave: :wave:

9. Holy Smokes

:biggrin1:
    I just became a dishonest folk:usa:

10. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Do any of yall not carry cell phones? If ya do they already know where you are trust me...

11. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

It'll really get interesting when they start using the card for everything like a bank card, credit card, travel permit, work permit...ect...

Then when your bad (or they think your bad)they'll just shut your card off and reel you in.

Sound like I am a wacko nut job yelling about goverment conspiracy.....the only problem is it's coming true. National ID, One world goverment, gun control, you name it. And worst yet..
    There doing it right infront of our eyes and we don't even try to stop them cause it's just a little here and a little there....no harm.
    It'll be to late before we know it...if it's not now.:mad:

12. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Funny thing cell phones....

Friend of my called 911 on his cell phone to report a poacher. He didn't get the answer he wanted from 911 so he hung up the cell phone with 911 and called a report all poachers hot line with the DNR. He was complaining to the "RAP" line about 911 not responding to his call and the 911 operator was still on his phone listening in to his call to "RAP". The 911 operator cut back in on his call to the DNR to explain why 911 would send a unit.
    Just because you hang up on them doesn;t mean it closes the call on you. They can hang on the line and hear everything you say what goes on even after you hang up.

13. Holy Smokes

One smart Yankee here:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :hug:

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

tell you friend how to use a cell phone.... there is a difference between CONFERENCE and END.

When you end a call it is torn down from the handset first and back through the network unless you chose otherwise (call hold). The only way this could have happened is if he didn't hang up. more then likely he was so upset that he didn't hit the end button and just started dialing. A 911 operator (as far as I know) is not allowed to hang up on a caller unless there is a specific reason (ie: a hoax / joke... etc)

And yes. When you see them do the cool thing in TV where they locate the phone... they can do that :tape: but they can't locate what floor the phone is on or what room. They can get close, but not THAT Close. Even most GPS enabled phones can't get that close. but if anyone wanted to find you it wouldn't be hard