Ridgerunner Custom Bow Slings $14

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by wvridgerunner, Aug 28, 2007.

1. wvridgerunner

wvridgerunner Junior Member

I have been selling a few of these on ebay and have done pretty good, so I thought try and sell a few on here. I have 34 colors of paracord to choose from and your choice of either black or brown leather mounting straps with brass or silver grommets in the center. The finished length is around 19" and they fit almost every bow/wrist combo, (pm me for custom lengths).

I have 4 designs to choose from: cobra stitch, twisted cobra stitch, and half hitch. I can also do a standard 4 strand diamond braid with 2-4 colors for $10 tyd. I also have keychains for sale: $3 with purchase of a sling, or $5 without.

The price is $14 shipped tyd for one, $25 shipped for two, or $35 shipped for three. All paypal payments can be sent to wvridgerunner19@yahoo.com, or pm me for money order info. If you'd like to match a specific camo pattern or a color combo I don't have shown, let me know and I'll post a pic.

2. wvridgerunner

wvridgerunner Junior Member

And here are some pics...

Rope Colors:
    View attachment 3708

Twisted Cobra Stitch: (emerald green, coyote brown) kelly green, tan
    View attachment 3702

Twisted Cobra: (walnut,charcoal) coyote brown, black
    View attachment 3703

Half Hitch: (imperial red, black)white, charcoal
    View attachment 3704

Half Hitch: (neon orange, black) chocolate brown