Ronda N.C. R-100 May 31 & June 1

Discussion in 'Rinehart R100 Tournaments' started by dudley, Apr 16, 2008.

1. dudley

dudley Junior Member

Hey all....we are hoisting our 2nd R-100 in Ronda this year... We have around 20 vendors & factory reps. lined up to be there...On the 31 we will have Dale Jrs. race car, a rock climbing wall & be holding a Jakes event starting around 4:30 for the youth...Please help us get the word out & come if you can.....If you need more info give me a shoot... Thanks....Dudley:welcome:

2. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

Was thinking of going, can you pm me with specific directions from someplace easy to find in Ronda?

3. dudley

dudley Junior Member

directions R-100 Ronda....

The easist directions are I-77 to exit #85, get on 268 west, go 6.9 miles turn right on Money Road, we will be about 3/4 miles up on the left...Hope to see ya there.......:welcome:

4. dougie

dougie New Member

great

this was great last year looking forward for this years :wave:

5. psychodann

psychodann New Member

A group of guys from the GPAA will be making the drive up on sunday.. had a blast last year and will definatly be there again..:peace:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

they are having this shoot on Sunday and Monday?:noidea: :wave:

7. dudley

dudley Junior Member

.....last Years Date........

This was the date for 2008....somebody picked up on this post....OUR shoot is MAY 30 & 31.....we just got done setting the targets...Today (in the rain)
    everything is looking good just waiting on the croud to come....
    we are have a jake event starting around 4:30 sat evening and are planning to give away 3 guns to the youth...so bring you kids & come on....:welcome:

8. potts

potts New Member

can u please tell me the scores: