Rootbeer ovation

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by glenny, Aug 24, 2004.

1. glenny

glenny Senior Member

28.5@65%-29"draw@80%
    Excellent condition...
    60-70lb. limbs
    Brand new suppression rubbers
    I got a delron stop in it to modify the wall,it's as solid as a rock,have the original as well.
    Winners choice string and cables in berry and flo.orange serving
    Won a ten week feild tournament with this one and find it hard to part with.
    I will for the right price,make me a offer...

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I believe this bow is sold.

3. glenny

glenny Senior Member

Nothing is sold until I have the greenery in my hand

I had some guy get totally irrate with me,huh.
    I put this bow up for sale,and sent him my mailing address 2 weeks ago,then he requests pics of propod wear and a warranty card.
    I got new limbs which eliminated that put on myself and couldn't get the card from my dealer.so I sold it to someone else the next morning.
    I guess you just can't please everyones expectations,but I tryed,and now he's well pissed he didn't get it.
    Anyways,I try to conduct business in a orderly fashion.When he kept requesting and asking questions he lost out.plain and simple.
    Some people don't know a good deal if it smacked them in the face like a 4x4.He was one of those people you might classify as articulate maybe I don't know....
    So,my tale to the wise,if you see something you do want in life,Do not hesitate to ask questions,and then don't hesitate to be the owner of it.
    I will let ya know...when the money arrives,until then,It will be up for sale here.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2004
  4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Just put Sale pending

5. glenny

glenny Senior Member

Sale pending

I try.I guess there has to be some way of saying it,thanx.

6. glenny

glenny Senior Member

This bow has been sold

thanx.I am fogetting to submit this till now.