Scorpion Venom

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by 'SIN'ERGY, Apr 13, 2007.

1. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Has anyone tried this stuff yet? I bought the string cleaner and the string lube from them. The cleaner seems to work really well; I was suprised how much dirt came off of the string. The liquid wax seems to soak in real well and it makes the string look new and shiny but it does not lay those little frays that ya get back down.

2. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

haven't tried it but would like to hear what people think about it. I tend to get lazy about waxing my string, trying to do a better job of doing it more often since I bought my vectrix xl.

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

yes!!!! Its the bomb. The PSE rep. showed up w/ this stuff today.. I tried the string cleaner and then the liquid string lube. I think its alot better than regualr wax. It gets all the way in the string. And its alot lighter than wax. W/ no build up. The stuff is feakin awesome...

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

how would one go about getting some???

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I will check w/ the rep. about sending ya a sample!!

6. BukWild

BukWild Junior Member

7. erasmu

erasmu Junior Member

http://www.waxstarinc.com/index.html

It is very good stuff. However, as mentioned above it does not always hold down the small frays. I also tried the arrow lube. It works great too.

8. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Just ordered some of the cleaner and string lube. Will let you guys know what I think of it. Not that I can compare it to anything because I am horrible at keeping my string waxed. Maybe this new product will motivate me.

9. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Just got mine and used it today. Cleaner made my strings look great. Only thing I just put the Polmertic string fluid on, Do I need to rub off the excess? Mabey I put 2 much on:noidea:

Bunny got mine from "bowhunterssuperstore.com" for 7.99 a bottle- Cheapest I found it anywhere. And they shipped my order in 2 day:peace:

10. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I would say the first time you shoot it whatever is on the strings is gonna come off... Might wanna wear goggles...:laugh: :laugh:

11. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

:rain: And make sure my Mouth is closed :tape2: :yuck:

12. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Good idea...:peace: :peace:

13. hstubblefield

hstubblefield New Member

I got some it is alsome

14. konrad

konrad New Member

No question about it, great products all. I started with their arrow lube (American Whitetail Targets suggested my using it with the King series target and combo points). I was so impressed, I also went back for the cable lube and string lube. They make everything look new. The stray hairs around my peep, etc. get the BCY wax.