Server Crashing?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Anyone else having MASSIVE issues doing anything? All other sites work fine, I can't even open threads over here...

Chris you should know better then to leave the shop!

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sorry it was my fault....i posted a thread on AT, for people to come over and register, I want to win that release really bad:laugh:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

he is aware of the problem and is working on fixing it!!!:peace:

I acctually started the thread to get people over to see the pics from the ATA show!!!!

4. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

its all the add ware ,no not really working fast 4 me................:laugh:

5. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

You troublemaker you.:bowl: :dizzy:

6. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

No that would be bunny boy :smokin:

7. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Same thing here....it's 4am and mine is crashing too.I click on a thread or post a reply and everything just stalls:frusty: .I went to other sites and everything is fast and smooth.Been having problems for a while.I noticed that my anti spyware has been picking up more tracking cookies since the banners.Once the spyware gets rid of them all is ok for a while but than i start picking them up again....i don't know why... i'm not getting any of those dang tracking cookies on other sites...they sure slow your computer down.Since i've been on here this morning,my modem has disconnected twice.....doesn't do it anywhere else:frusty:make that 3 times for the modem disconnecting:frusty: Those :censored: tracking cookies latches on to your program file's and causes all kinds of problems in your computer untill you get rid of them. .:noidea:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I had some issues yesterday. But so far this morning everything is working ok.:noidea: