SF ARchery 3D Theft

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by compass, Jul 11, 2004.

1. compass

compass Junior Member

Hi,

My name is Natasha Koral and I am writing on behalf of San Francisco Archers. Our club is located in Pacifica, California. Last Wednesday night some jerks decided to break into our range and steal our 3D targets. Because of this, we have been forced to cancel the remainder of our Wednesday Night Summer 3D Shoot season. These shoots have gone on for many many years, but not after this.

I'm writing this to get the word out, and in hopes that someone might have some information. Like most clubs, we are a non-profit, and this theft has made a sad and senseless impact on our wonderful club and range.

Please help up get the word out, we are hoping we can force the return of our targets. Please pass this on to any clubs or archery related venues that might be of help locating our targets.

This is what was taken:
    Standing Bear
    Buffalo
    Grazing Deer
    Alert Deer
    Boar

Best regards,
    Natasha Koral

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2004
  2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I hope the catch the scum that did this. This same thing happened to one of the clubs near here a while back.

It's pretty tough to hide a buffalo so maybe someone will catch them.

3. Amanda

Amanda Junior Member

You reap what you sow...

Good luck finding out. It might take some time, but it will be worth it. If no one catches them, their paybacks will be ten times tougher. So, good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers.

-Amanda Massie

"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect." -Vince Lombardi

4. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Are you surprised? After all, it is S.F. and California. It may be juvenile vandalism, or a Political statement. Perhaps the Animal Liberation front wanted to let them go. We know they hate hunters, and meat eaters, and everybody else not like them.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you do relize that this post is 3 years old right???:noidea: :noidea:

6. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

No, I didnt. Why is it still open?

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

threads dont close after a certain time....at the top left corner of each post is a date and time of when it was posted,.......:noidea:

8. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Well let me set something straight about Pacifica. I used to live there and it's nothing like San Francisco where there are nut cases like the mayor for one. Pacifica is about 15 south of there so it's not to be compared! Hopefully they got their stuff replaced or found but don't ever compare anything to SF please......:doh: