Sheds being found in IL

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Chris, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

One of our staff guys found a great pair of sheds recently. It's a 8pt buck. 27" main beam on one side and 28" on the other. Gross about 152" assuming the spread.

2. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

I gotta move around here your lucky to find a drop that you cant carry around in your pocket and over in IL they are finding them. Man you could almost make a chandolear with them things and here you could make a light for your key ring:doh:

3. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

sheds

Hey Chris a guy here in Shelby county IL found a set in early January that measured a little over 192 inches. And that was w/ the left brow tine broke. The right measured 14 inches and the left only 5. It was a awsome sight. found the pair with in 40 yards of each other in a bedding area.

4. CoyoteHunter

CoyoteHunter Member

Ifound the set off a buck I have been waiting to take with bow I dont know how to score them but his main frame is 7x7 with stickers on both sides and 1 drop tine on his rite side I have had him in muzzel loader or shotgun range the last 3 years but im NOT going to take him that way

5. JBUTLER

JBUTLER Senior Member

6. glenny

glenny Senior Member

I have been walking for days.

I have not found any yet,went a few weeks ago,now that there dropped I hope to score...but now we are suppose to get 5 inches of snow by tommorow,geez,
    This kind of thing can really drive a person crazy.
    It may just make me loony... I don't know.
    I have yet to find both sides that big yet,you should put some pics up of those he found,especially for a eight.

7. JBUTLER

JBUTLER Senior Member

you already are glenn!:rockon: