Sheep Camp *clean version*

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Q!!, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Q!!

Q!! Sheep Camp Founder

Well fellas, we managed to cross the line and get out last thread deleted. I have talked with Chris and assured him that if he allow me to start another Sheep Camp thread that we would keep it under control and family friendly. So, lets talk hunting/archery/sheep/whatever, but let's keep it toned down a bit.

2. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Cool, sounds good.

Lets try to get some good info about the trip in on this thread. :cool:

3. Q!!

Q!! Sheep Camp Founder

Holy smokes, my post count dropped by over 100. ;)

Anyway, if ya'll have any questions about the sheep hunt ask away.

4. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

If you still have any of the e-mails we have exchanged, copy and paste some of the informative ones. If you dont have it try to remember it off the top of your head.

oh and I noticed your post count.... :welcome: to 3dshoots :laugh:

5. mangler

mangler New Member

No problem boss, well keep it clean.

6. mangler

mangler New Member

Man my post count dropped by almost 200.:mad:

7. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Mine about 450! :doh: :pout:

8. mangler

mangler New Member

and I thought I spent too much time in here.

9. mangler

mangler New Member

Well boys my favorite customer just called and instead of staying home with my daughter today, it would appear that I must now go work on there equipment foe the better part of the day as their night shift did something and really broke it. I'll jump on and off as I can throughout the day.

Later boyz:wave:

10. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

whats tha suggestion.
    Ya'll blaming me for tha vile conversations
    Here's one for ya in tha last thread
    seems ya'll ,fer tha most, part preach tha new doctrine now takin' America by storm
    one of tolerance(live and let live)
    Just can' seem ta find in tha Good book boy's you go look it over and let me know and I gitta preach it as well
    till then I'm stayin' in Tha Book
    btw God's word is settled or in tadays vernacular ,my(God's) way or tha highway and yes He's tolerant till death. then he ain't
    yep your choice
    Have a good day Gents :hug:
    take or leave it

11. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

:ban:

:deadhorse:

12. dabowchick69

dabowchick69 New Member

Where'd the other one go???? I didnt post but I liked to read it. Did it get deleted were is it?

13. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I'm pretty sure Jesus was a very tolerant man. I only have 35 years os bible teaching behind me, but I'm sure I read somewhere once or twice about forgiveness and acceptance. Maybe love thy neighbor as thy self??

I believe when the diciples asked Jesus what the greatest commandment was, Jesus replied "Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, soul and mind". and the next thing he said was something to the effect of "and like it.....love thy neighbor as thy self". Jesus put it right there at the top.

It is easy to do the first because no one really knows a man's heart, mind, or soul. The second isn't so easy because our actions speak for us.

We could use "Let he who hath not sinned, cast the fist stone" if you like.

Regardless, it serves us Christians better to be less judgemental and more accepting..........like our perfect example was....

Just my 2 cents though.......

Now back to hunting sheep!!!!!!

14. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Morgan can ya send me that paypal addy again? this time thru pm please :D

15. dabowchick69

dabowchick69 New Member

Mine as well delete this thread to. How did this turn into some guy preaching the bible? Is this a church? If I want a sermon, I'll got into a church but dont bring the church to me! :mad:

I wasnt finished reading the other thread.

16. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

You read too slow then..... :p

17. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Its a dog eat dabowchick69 world ain't it?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  18. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I guess Q gits it to he started it.:Cry:

19. dabowchick69

dabowchick69 New Member

The pictures were good to! I have never been out west or got to see the landscape and terrian those animals live and get hunted. Maybe in the next life.

I swear pushy religious people just creep me out worse than convicted perverts. Wether their muslim or christian they are just to many extremists in religion. It turns me away from it!
    :mad:

20. Q!!

Q!! Sheep Camp Founder

PLEASE folks, do not respond to Smokes posts. I have talked with Chris and he allowed me to start another thread with the understanding that we will tone it down and keep it family freindly. I am not sure why Smokes insists on coming in here and posting, but please ignore him. This thread is for our up and coming sheep hunt, and that's what we will post about in here.