Shooting at YWAM and church

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by lungcutter, Dec 10, 2007.

1. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I know a few of these people that are at the ywam base and they are good people. This is a shame that someone would do this. For the most part this is a group of very young adults and a few leaders, and at that the leaders are young. My friend was there when the shootings happened but he was not hurt.

I heard that the gun man at the church was stopped by an armed security guard. I am glad that someone acted to stop this crazy man.

(I'm just saying) If enough of these idiots just die and not die famous, maybe these shootings will stop!

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I feel sadened for the folks that lost their lives because of this fruit loop. I agree their is to much attention payed to these nut cases by the media. :mad: My prayers go out to there families in their time of loss...

3. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

My prayers are with them also.:pray:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

PLEASE do not post that dirt bags name.......he wanted to die famous......I refuse to even know what his name was.....he was a piece of trash and deserves to be thrown in a garbage dump......and forgoten faster than his crime took!!!!!!

5. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

WELL SAID!!!! They don't deserve any mention at all. Why dont these dirt bags try this sort of thing where the victims are armed.:cool: