Sites? Which ones are better!?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Hoyt9933, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Hoyt9933

Hoyt9933 Guest

I am currently looking to upgrade my site from just a typical 4 pin set up. However, I don't know what to get to replace it. I am planning on shooting competition in the winter and want something I can adjust and fine tune easily.

Hoyt9933

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Are you looking for an all around sight??? Hunting, 3d, and spots???

Probably a HHA slider w/micro adjust...I'll find a link

3. Hoyt9933

Hoyt9933 Guest

Uses

I am most likely on going to use it for target and competition. I am not really into the hunting thing...I just love to shoot.

4. Hoyt9933

Hoyt9933 Guest

Difference

What are the differences between the one pin set up from the bottom and the multiple set up on the side? Is there an accuracy difference?

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

one pin will help avoid confussion on which pin to use....

if you have some extra cash I would take look at the sure-loc line....:usa:

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No...the multi pin is just for multiple yardage like 20,25,30...then slide to 35,40,45 and so on( I think, I've never used one of those)...the single you have to slide to set yardage for that one pin...They're an excellent all around sight...For just 3D and spots I would say a Sure-loc Supreme...but if you're going to hunt with it to, I suggest the HHA...

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yup what he said........get this man a beer and a chair.....:usa:

8. Hoyt9933

Hoyt9933 Guest

Sure-Loc

I'm looking over the link for the sure-loc....and I guess I am not real sure about this site. Maybe it is just the picture, but I am not sure how to use this site.......is there a pin?

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

You have to buy a scope separately...I'll find a better pic...

10. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Sure loc Supreme with a extreme scope and get a lethal weapon head attachment for it if you want pins.
    For pins put a mark on the sight as a ref. the set the pins for 20, 30, 40 , 50
    You can add lens to it also

11. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Look at CBE sights. I love my 3D Xl and micro lite. Super durable and Sandy there is the nicest person to deal with. I used copper john ants but got it fixed more than I shot it. Though the new ants Evo is nice.Customer service is top notch. As for sights. I'm guessing your looking at scopes. I'd take a look at C/R scopes. I have a Apex. Very clear and durable. If your on a budget take a look at Viper. Good scopes for the dollar. If you want the best. Look at Sure-Loc w/ Swarovski lenses. Best clarity on the planet.

12. QSA

If you want to see sure loc I have 7 of them lol I almost own stock in the company. I have them on speed dial

13. QSA

Lens I use a guy on AT makes. His user name is archeryoptics he owns a optics company. they make eye glasses. he uses the same grade lens center ground.
    You all check him out and tell him shovelhead80 sent you.

14. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

which sites is better....3dshoots.com:laugh:

15. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

If you don't want to spend that much, check out the Sword sights as well...they are sweet and not quite as pricey as the sure-loc.

16. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Check out the Copper John Dead Nuts 2 series with the micro adjust. Available in 4 pin or 6 pin.

Very nice stuff. Here's a link for you.

Copper John Dead Nuts 2