Skinny carbon component question

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by H&S Archer, Jun 20, 2007.

1. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

I need some help finding some components for Blue Jacket arrows 220,230 and 240. I have inherited a pile of these shafts and they are straight and durable {heavy as well} But none the less I want to find some of the glue in points. Any help with contact link would be great.I know some one out there has said that "I wish I could sell all these Blue Jacket points". I am in need of the 230 outserts and all of the glue in tips Thank You H&S Archer

2. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

TTT :noidea: Any ideas?

3. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

The only thing I can think of is to try Cabelas. If I remember right, these are the old Gametracker AFC 2200,2300,2400 style shafts. Cabelas started making these under their own name which I can't remember. You might find what your looking for there.

5. Scottyluck

Scottyluck Member

Try mic'ing up the I.D. of the shaft. You should be able to figure out which components fit from those measurements.

6. sweet old bill

sweet old bill Member

I got some of them in the 230 or 240 size and could not get any outserts and or nocks...found the outside nocks for kids size arrows at the bow shop, and made up outserts for points from 1916 arrows... just cut the shaft of the 1916 arrows in 1 inch long size and then put in the 1916 insert and then glue over the carbon shaft....work like a charm, added 100 gr + to the overall point, I use them for stump shooting and also in my traditional setup....I have them fletched in 4 inch feathers so I can use for both the compound and recurve bow...

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

see this is the kind of stuff that helps archers, and why I like this site so much.....:rockon: :rockon: