Smack Page

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by Holy Smokes, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Ok boys here is the offfical Smack Down thread.

Dread you am dead cuz I'm gonna bust ya hide Clyde! :biggrin1:

Us Older dudes gonna show you wanna be's what it's all about.
    Right Senior Gents????? :noidea: HS

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Ok N2T what ya gonna be when I cut ya down to ya knees, Ya gonna be beggin please. :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Ya fellars notice I'm pickin on somebody thats new. HEEEE HEEEEE HEEEE. HS

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

smokes you should be warned I just moved up to 10 yrds and lets just say you are gonna be real sad when you see my scores for next week.....:rockon: :biggrin1:

4. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I feel sorry for all of you matthew shooters. Should us hoyt shooters give you matthews guys a 10 or 20 point head start. It's really not fair for you guys.

GO HOYT ........... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we will see......about that.....you should probably mark this day in the calender.......it is the begining of the end for hoyt on this here forum.....

6. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

Right on dude! :rockon: :rockon:

The hoyts will be taking names and kicking arse!

7. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Hoyts will be collecting splinters just like the rest. Maybe a Hooter Shooter should be the next purchase!!!!

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

would that be legal????

9. Pinwheel1969

Smack Talk

I like this!!! right out of the gun!!! Holy Croaks starts dropping bombs!!!! LOL !!!!

10. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

How come every time I take the hoyt out of the case AC/DC Thunderstruck starts playing? :rockon:

When I had the switchback i would open the case and the dixie chicks would start playing. :laugh: :doh:

Look out boys because all of you are going to be thunderstruck with the hoyt.:peace:

11. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

when i get my hoyt out, i hear ac/dc also, but its always Hells Bells....cuase we "wont take no prisoners, wont spare no lives!" And the mathews arent putting up a fight...:biggrin1:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so the other day I was going past the road to the the local hoyt dealer.......

it seemed they have changed the names of the road......now when you get there you are at the intersection of Highway to Hell and the Road to Nowhere Fast.....:noidea: :noidea:

13. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

I'll take yer 20!

14. Pinwheel1969

smack

give 10-20 points to Mathews!!! HMMM!!! I might have to get one!!!! But, waite ..... it wont matter..... I'm going to make it fair and I'm going to shoot my hunting bow. An '05 Illusion. I got my target stuff on her last week for league.. To see how it would do!!! I shot 300 w/ 58X. Not bad for a hunting bow!!!! Trying to get it to shoot 60x by this weekend!!!! so you dont think i'm BS'ing here's a pic.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

oh i dont thinkyour BSing about the bow...Ithink your BSing about the score.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

16. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Ok, but let's give the Alpine shooters 50 pts head start:biggrin1:

17. Pinwheel1969

bow

I could be.... but I doubt it. Shooting 300 isnt the hard part! its shooting bow not designed for spots and doing it. 300 is tough for you guys!!!! Maybe we sould do a handicap system!!! LOL !!!
    I wont be shooting at the end of the month too. Its Louisville TIME!!!! So you'll have a chnce to catch up in points!! LOL !!!
    And I'll post a pic tommorow w/ date and I'll have 6 signatures of witnesses on the target for ya.....
    Its like shooting fish in a barrel !!!! LOL

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

some thing tells me where gonna need chris......

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummmm NO:mad: :biggrin1:

20. Pinwheel1969

What ya need Chris for?? LOL !!!!