snowedout

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by goldflinger, Mar 2, 2007.

1. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Planned on going to the 3d shoot in Sparta this weekend. THey hosted the R100 last summer. I guess to much snow to set up today.:Cry: :Cry:

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

You guys had a blizzard up that way didn't you?

3. goldflinger

Piles of snow everywhere.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

man up girls.....or show some pics......

5. goldflinger

pics coming tomorrow, Big guy.

6. goldflinger

My boss used a D6 to plow out the yard at work on Monday. Not the ten feet of snow that N.Y. got a while back, but it did make things interesting for a while.

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sorry to hear no shoot. Thats a bummer to think snow cancels a 3d shoot. Spring has got to be getting close though I feel it in my old bones.:peace:

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah that's too bad...but that fat rat in pa(the groundhog not dredly:biggrin1: ) said spring is almost here...

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

That fat rat as you soo accurately called him is sitting in a nice dark heated box for 5 hours sleeping nicely, then some bastard reaches in, grabs him, pulls him out into the -10 degree weather with 100 cameras on him and 1000's of drunks all around him and people expect him NOT to run away?

they must have him on some REALLY good tranqs.

Just the shrinkage alone from going from 70 degrees to - 10 degrees would be enough to get me running back for my home!

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

What?! And PETA is ok with that?!

As for your shrinkage...Well nevermind...:biggrin1:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I didnt know shrikage happened to figments of ones imagination......:noidea:

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Ha !
    I don't feel Spring in my bones. I'm tired of my knees aching because it's NOT Spring...
    :laugh:

I'm tired of the snow, ice, snow, ice, oh not to mention wind and a lot of it. 50 mph gusts over snowy roads yesterday. My cable TV went out, Internet went out, cell phone went out. Everything but power was out.

Bring on Spring anytime... I'm ready...

Ron

13. goldflinger

I'm hoping for spring too.

14. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

You could do like BA does and go to the mall and excercise your knees.:laugh:

But I know what you mean its been snowing and very windy all day here. I heard this week is going to be more seasonable weather maybe even hit 55.:peace:

15. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I haven't gotten to that point yet but I feel it coming on...

35 today ! Heeee Yaaaaa ! I might be able to get those flood lights installed in my range today ! Or maybe not...

Ron