so after my little misshap w/the red loctite, i got to thinking....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Apr 17, 2007.

1. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

You are just mad because you dont have that kind of service.:laugh: Besides I am always busy...unlike someone I know that sits around on the internet and eat snickers or go to an archery shop and sit for 7 hours.:noidea: :laugh:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

This is the post I meant to quote. About being in the spotlight.:tape:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummm Cody I sit around on the internet and eat Snickers....so that one is not funny......:mad: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

Me and Danny are trading time spent with you tryin to keep you out of trouble.

5. BowhuntnHoosier

I ate the snicker after our like 3rd trip to wal-mart because porkchop kept forgetting things and wanted to drive around.(he needs a 21 year old licensed driver with him).:laugh:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah sure...your wife kicked your butt out of the house again didnt she....:biggrin1:

7. wp_bowmaster

I lose more money with you and Danny here. I might as well flush it down the pooper. Just like tonight you kicked my nice recurve.:mad:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

let me guess...your car, your gas.....and he needed more fishing videos????:biggrin1:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

No not tonight she had a scrapbooking party to go to. So I decided to go spend some quality time with my nice bow technician.:doh:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you want to flush your money down the pooper???? :noidea:

hey I am trying to help w/the bills......:noidea: :biggrin1:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

Another item laying in the floor by the string jig. Which someone had me helping him make a string stretcher for.:doh:

12. wp_bowmaster

Hey remember Bowman I still have your strings..:laugh: ...I wonder if I can use his string to pull my Bus out of my grandmas yard???:biggrin1:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am sure your arm had to be twisted to go to the bow shop.....you guys have a target besides your beaver to shoot at???

14. wp_bowmaster

Hey I bet Nick dont let you behind the counter........HMMMM. NOW I KNOW WHY!!!:laugh: :laugh:

15. BowhuntnHoosier

Oh no not my car......................his grandma's car. And he even bought some donuts and did'nt even share them with me.:mad: :mad:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it was there because you knocked it over when you sat on the laquer thinner....:biggrin1:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats not funny........:biggrin1:

18. BowhuntnHoosier

Because Nick does not need my help.:hug:

And besides you even had grandma bring out a nice comfy computer chair for me special.:noidea:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

he bought donuts and wouldnt let you have any....hes only fifteen, how did he fight you off???:biggrin1: :tape:

20. wp_bowmaster

I get my White Jeep tomorrow or Thursday...You didnt include you ate 2 snickers drunk a green tea and water.....Why would you buy diet green tea then eat two snickers....NOW THAT SOUNDS STUPID TO ME...:noidea: