So I think I am the ultimate man.....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jun 14, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

So as many of you know I am now married......I got hitched on Sat the 9th.......well on Sat morning me and my best man got up at 5 and went to the resivior, fishing........:rockon: :rockon:

Fishing on my WEDDING day......who's the man now.....Adam is.....:rockon:

and we didnt do to bad either......

a couple of nice browns.....not huge but nice none the less.....

both fish measured in at a little over 19 inches and weighed in at 3.25 lbs.....

had a real nice one on and just as you could start to see the fish the hook came out.....

( I am haveing trouble w/this pic so frank-bhh- is trying to fix it for me)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey frank buddy......are you o.k.???

*bowman hears echo*

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Here goes..............I'll give it a try.

4. BowhuntnHoosier

Hey give me a break I'm at my inlaws and their computer does not have the programs I do at home but I got-r-done.:biggrin1:

You need to learn patience.:hug:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

why??? I am not a doctor????:noidea: :noidea: :biggrin1:

6. BowhuntnHoosier

Not much of a fisherman either.:tape: :biggrin1:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the best part of the fishing trip is that every damb time I take Harold we dont catch anything....i take him to spots thatI have left alone and I know that no one else gets to.....and somthing always happens and we dont catch anything.....

so we are fishing like 45 minuets and I catch a bass.....we are fishing in 75' of water and fishing about 30' down from the boat.....we should not be catching bass at this depth.....but I get a couple more hits at that depth so I decide to make all the bait depths the same (catching bass is better than nothing)......I pull the anchor and we start to drift....not even 5 minuets later we drift over a 35 foot deep spot and bam....the first trout hits and Harold gets it......I was happier that he got the fish than I have ever been when I caught a nice one.....

so we go back to 50 feet and drift back over 35 and bam....another....the one I lost.....

row back to 50 feet and drift back over 35......bam another and this one did not get away.....

well its getting late at this point and I decide we better get back and get ready for the wedding.....so we row over to shore and start putting the boat away.....we hear a couple of big splahes behind us and look here we see what looks like a nice bass.....going after something on the surface....turns out the fish is after a 3' water snake.....it was an awsome day....:rockon:

oh and then I went and got married.....:tape: :laugh:

8. BowhuntnHoosier

Thats the fun part of fishing you never know what,when,where. But its an absolute blast when you can share it with a friend.:peace:

9. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

Note to self: June 9, 2007... Best memory of that day is NOT Harold catching a fish.

Just trying to help ya out there bud!

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

We'll miss you Bowman

Because if Maria ever gets on here she will read that and KILL YOU :laugh:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats what you think.....she told me to have a good time that morning.....she is an awsome unit

12. BowhuntnHoosier

Yep there are a few good ones left.:peace:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yup minus 1 of course.........

I am now taken.......:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

14. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Are you the Man? Hmmm... I am thinking she is "the Woman" letting you go fishing on your wedding day. She must be a keeper :nod:

15. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Ha,Bowman?

Ya think yall could stop buy the fishing hole & catch about 10 of them trout on say about july 19 & packem on ice?

I sure would like to grillem up at the camp ground!:laugh:
    Man every time i look at that pic, i picture them trout on a plate with lemon squezzed on them!:hungry:

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I don't eat fish... but i'd give em a try... how about it Bowman... think you can get some "Free" time to go out on the lake in honor of the D-100?

btw - i'm awesome at catching tree's and leaves... does anyone need me to bring some down? :laugh:

17. BowhuntnHoosier

Well of course they do.......................you need a campfire don't ya????:biggrin1:

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

maybe I should start using some strong fishing line... I don't think I can haul in any logs that big w/ 4lb and my inline spinners :laugh:

19. BowhuntnHoosier

Thats plenty of line just gotta play em more.:laugh: :noidea:

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

they sure do fight like some upset snapper turtles!