so i thought we needed some excitement....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Apr 28, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

So the guy Larry that shoots w/me at almost every 3-d shoot was shooting a mid 90's hoyt and always did......O.K., never great, always adjusting things....and messing w/his sight and rests.....now Larry doesnt have a lot of money.....but he does have alot of heart and really deserved a new bow.....he wasnt sure what he was going to get.....it was going to be a new Hoyt or Mathews.....

So he went to both dealers in the area and shot the Vectrix, Vulcan, XT, and Drenalin.....

He really likes the Drenalin, and orders one, the boss goes on a 2 week vacation to Florida....dont you know those 2 weeks were hell for him....:biggrin1:

He picks up his new Drenalin, Ripcord, STS.....he had a good sight and stabilizer.......goes to the club and starts sighting his new baby in....within five minutes he calls me at work and says you are never gonna beleive this....
    he says "within five minutes I got a robinhood....."

I dont know who was happier...him or me....

I cant wait to shoot tommarow.....I will be sure to get some good picks of everybody and there new old and familier bows.....:rockon:

2. Huntr_MT

Huntr_MT Junior Member

Sweeet!!!

Bet it took about an hour to wipe the smile off his face. :)

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

WELL ALRIGHTY....................I remember Larry from the one pic I asked you about him. Glad to hear he got a new bow and is likin it and hoodin arrows already. Tell him hoosier says congrats on the new bow and that he needs to start shootin 5 spot.:laugh: Great news buddy I am so glad for him I remember shootin my old Jennings then getting my XT.:peace:

4. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I guess this is where u tell us the Drenalin was the reason for that robinhood?:laugh: :laugh:

5. BowhuntnHoosier

No it sounds to me like a buddy being very excited about a real good guy who go a new bow whether it be a Mathews,Hoyt,Bowtech,PSE, or Darton. Does'nt really matter as long a the friend is happy and shootin good.:noidea: :biggrin1:

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No...I don't think that's the case....:biggrin1:
    Larry's a good fella and a good shooter and the new bow probably just helped him mentally...???

But this is awsome, I'll be shooting with Adam and Larry today...and maybe Papito will show too...:biggrin1:

7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Tell your buddy congrats, I still havent gotten a robinhood to this day but it is fun to hear about other people getting them.

8. BowhuntnHoosier

Please tell Papito to stop petering his release once for me.:laugh: I hope you guys have a great day. And Larry kicks some booty with the new bow.:peace: HAVE FUN FELLA'S

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Pete was shooting Adam's SB...He did pretty good today...And so did Larry...It was a fun day...Tough course...:doh: But alot of fun

10. papito

papito Petering it since 06

I dont know what went wrong today but i wasnt petering the trigger. I pinwheeled a ram at 45yds i couldnt bealive it.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah it was a great day.....had a blast.....Larry only threw his newbow twice....:biggrin1:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

So Papito shot the Switchy with the new strings. But no petering the release that is very good.

Awesome shot on the Ram, Papito.:rockon:

Larry only threw the Drenalin twice well thats not bad.:peace:

Ok so details,pics anything else???? How is the Darton shootin, how about Black Magic?????:noidea:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I pinwheeled the same ram....it was awsome two 10x's on a target very late on the course....

14. BowhuntnHoosier

Must have been the bows.:laugh: :biggrin1:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah my bows know where the 12 ring is...they just dont choose to always put the arrows there.....:biggrin1:

16. BowhuntnHoosier

I think the arrows are going where you are aiming.:tape: :laugh:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I was wrong once.....:biggrin1:

18. BowhuntnHoosier

You too???

By the way #24 Jeff Gordon won #77 today.

19. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

The Darton is shooting great....:biggrin1:

I still suck...:doh: :Cry:

20. BowhuntnHoosier

At least your man enough to admit it.:biggrin1: