So Who Hasnt.......

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Nov 30, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

gotten a deer yet??

tired of all the succesfull threads.........

lets hear from you unlucky guys like me.....!!!!!!

on a side note, there's a 3d shoot on Sunday........bet I get to shoot at something!!!:lol: :lol:

2. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I haven't filled my second buck tag yet. Does that count. Other then that I have harvested four deer.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

BRAGGER:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

4. STRO

I'd invite you to come out to northern illinois but i think we've shot all the big ones. No more left.

5. Takeum

Takeum Junior Member

I got tired of the bucks chasing all the deer away,, So I pulled out the shotgun got one in the freezer now so the pressure would be off,,, It's aLL Bow season from here on out!

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah.......I DOUBT that!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

7. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

I haven't even seen a buck this year and even missed a doe. That's how my season has gone. Now, I may get a chance to hunt Sunday, but it looks like I may have to put all my faith into late muzzleloader next week.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

late muzzleloader???

your northern zone??

9. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

Ya, Gouverneur is an hour north of Watertown, or you could look at it as 2 hours north of Syracuse. Near Fort Drum.

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I haven't shot anything yet. I haven't been out a whole lot though either. All the small bucks know to walk by me because they are safe. Has to be a wall hanger or doe for me to shoot it. I might feel differently in January though.:doh:

11. STRO

I can't tell you how many year and a half bucks I have seen this year. I bet it is at three times more then I usually see. I hope they all make it two or three more years. Then there will be some more shooters.

12. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

I will chime in...I am still buckless, well deerless actually....i missed a nice 140 class 10 pt. on Nov. 10th. I saw him again last saturday evening, but he was dogging three does and wouldnt leave them.

Tomorrow morning the Remington 870 gets to play! Hoping to bag a couple does this weekend and save my second buck tag for late muzzleloader.

Bow hunting is hands down the most fun, but its also nice to level the playing field a little and bring out the guns once in a while. :rockon:

13. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

I agree, i think i have seen more little bucks this year than ever before...i would say i've probably almost seen more bucks than does. Rattling also seemed to work better this year than other years....it was always smaller bucks that came in but it was entertaining anyways...

14. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

i havent even been in the woods yet! :frusty: im not going to be able to go untill the last week of the season. but at lest ill be able to get out there for a few days. i cant wait :rockon:

15. STRO

I bet I have seen at least 2 small bucks to every doe and fawn this year. It is almost unreal. I hope they make it at least two more years. The future looks good.

16. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Senior Member

Nothing Yet!!! I think I need a new plan.....Okay I got it. Tommorow is Shotgun season...if it's brown its down!

17. red44

red44 Senior Member

I'm deerless....so far. Got to help drag (cart) one last night. A nice honest 100-120 lb doe. I've only seen 1 doe taken that was bigger. Great shape, tons of fat. BUT NOT MINE!. Errr...........stupid deer!

18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I haven't got anything yet either...but the weather is changing and they've been moving quite a bit this week...:D

19. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

Its a matter of time!

I feel your pain,ive seen a big briuser,huge rack,ive had to watch him walk twise,this is last week for gun season then its all bow till mid jan 2008,so i got my fingers crossed...good luck to all who havent got one yet,,,,,,,,,,:rockon:

20. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I haven't :biggrin1: