some random pictures...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

These are some of the pics off my front porch from Nov when the leaves where changing.

2. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

here are some photos of Maine

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

On Thursday the Snow moved in... (finally)

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

some more snow pics... I forgot my camera when we went hunting so I missed some amazing pictures :doh:

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

At camp we had some Mice running around... so we setup a 5 gallon pail w/ some water in it and peanut butter on the handle to catch em... we came home to a vistor who made a feast out of the mice, we caught him in the act

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

there were some REAL loggers doing some work in the area.. took a little run past their operation when it was shut down for the weekend and got some pics...

the wheels on this beast are over 6 feet tall and the "chains" are basically metal bars... just sick. the second pic is of a new "road" they just made... by driving up the side of the mountain.

the claw on the back grabs the trees and pulls them out, we saw it carrying 1/2 a dozen 15+ inch trees on one trip.

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

The De-limber picks up the tree and in one run takes all the branches off. The guys were so good with these things that they were picking up branches off the road to keep it clear for us (really nice guys)... branches that were only about 2 feet long :rockon:

the second pic is about 4 hours worth of work... all those trees are full length, at one point they had the stack about 50 yards long and around 40 - 50 feet high. (1 1/2 days work)

the third pic is of their cutter. it goes up in the woods, latches onto the tree and cuts it... a 24" inch tree in less then a second, and then throws it out of the way

9. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

What is that Dredly a weasel? It's hard to tell from the photo?

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

some more pics...

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

its a Mink

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

SOME of the guns... there is another rack on the back wall with about 3 more and a few cases laying around

second is the family that was up at camp (minus my cousin, he had to head home early)

13. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Wow, nice pics dredly...My husband was a logger, long before I met him...

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

those tire chains..........

I sell them where i work.......and Dred.....those are small chains........

I have some at work that the centers look like truck rims (with the centers missing) layedon the side and spikes welded to them.......

15. bullfiddle

Dredly you in this picture?

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hes the big goofy guy in the back center...........:lol: dark hat on.....

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

18. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

Nice pics. I hope that I can make another trip back to Maine, for another hunting trip.

19. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Our trees turn all those pretty colors over here too, we just don't get the snow like that.

Dredly are those pics from your house or a hunting cabin?

20. bullfiddle