Some things PETA doens't want us to know!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by tnts79, Oct 9, 2007.

1. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

interisting peta fact...... in the entire peta orginization there is acually only 2 real members... the 2 wackos that started it... all the money that goes to peta all goes to them!.... an im sure you all know how they manipulate there storys to look the way they want it to. i have a frist hand accout of one but i wont post it unless you want to hear about it.... i hate peta!

2. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Do tell, do tell

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Definately do tell, lets stir the peta hating pot!!!

4. Werd

Werd Senior Member

ummm i take this offensivly..im part of PETA.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

alright children gather round......

i am currently living in auburn, al. @ auburn university they have vet school. the hospital for the school is a very teaching hospital. well last year a peta person went "under cover" and got hired by the school. there whole was about testing of animals. well they put out this video of this dog that was in really bad shap. this video was shot from a spy came on the "under cover"
    person. the video showed this dog getting all these test done on it and people saying that this dog need to be put to sleep and they cant beleve there keeping this dog alive so they can do all this stuff to it and things like that.
    well the true story is that a family brought there dog in cause it was old and sick and it need to be put to sleep. the family didnt want to put there dog to sleep even know it was in really bad shap. the whole part on the video about keeping it alive to do all these test was at the familys request to keep it alive... not the hospital or doctors, they tried talking them into putting it down.
    so peta took the video edited it they way they wanted it to look and put it out. i tried to look for it online but couldnt find it. you might be able to at there site but im not going there. ill just worked up even more.

6. rpford53

rpford53 Member

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals