Somebody Just Say Duh

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ilbowhunter, Aug 3, 2007.

1. ilbowhunter

ilbowhunter 2008 BEAR LIGHTS OUT

:doh: I think I just learned a very valuable lesson. all this time I have been trying to sight in my bow and I had my anchor piont in the wrong spot. I have been using the corner of my mouth for my anchor without a peep sight. When I moved my anchor to my nose, still without a peep, now i can actually hit what I am aiming at.:doh: :doh: :doh:

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Duh.........:biggrin1:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

NOT NICE:laugh:

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

What they asked me to...:noidea:

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Yep!

Been there!
    Done that!:doh:

6. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

focus my friend, don't try to use the force.:biggrin1:

7. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

I used to use a kisser with a peep, then one day I was shooting, and launched the kisser (somewhere) and started anchoring to the tip of my nose. I gained 2 feet per second, and feel more comfortable with it.

Ben

8. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

:biggrin1: We have all had those moments. You know the ones where you start talking to yourself. Calling yourself names....... And saying things like what in the heck was I doing that for?

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

How about some pics of what you mean?? I understand that before you were anchoring very low and now have moved it up but would like to see what it looks like. If you are anchoring at the corner of your mouth or your nose then your bow draw length must be a little short.:noidea: