someone close to home

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by sleepytrucker, Jul 29, 2007.

1. sleepytrucker

sleepytrucker Junior Member

i've been out of 3-d archery for about 12 years and have got the bug again it feels pretty good glad to be back i never was to deep into it but always had lots of fun with freinds . now i'am shooting by myself just looking for a friend close to home to shoot with i live about 35 miles n.e. of knoxville, tn in the small town of washburn in grainger co. so if anyones looking for a new friend i'am here. this is nothing weird just looking for someone to shoot and talk with. p.s. there is a new 3-d range just open on the 28th for the 1st time in maynardville, tn was going to go ck it out today but the rain kept me home. hope to hear from someone soon. thanx

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Try this sitr out fer Morristown is close. you might reconize some others as well http://www.odproshops.com/

Welcome ta tha site.
    :wave:

3. sleepytrucker

i,ve talked with the v.p. of the morristown club they only have the range set up during the shoots no practice time. to many problems with targets being messed with only target butts set up at all other times

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum sleepytrucker. Glad to have you with us and I hope you find someone close by to shoot with. How about Byteme, Smokes does he live anywhere near ST????:noidea:

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Nope, He is here in N east Tn within 1 hr30 min of me go to top of state in north east and go over about 55 miles.

Buts tha long way not as tha crow flys ta git there from here.

Morristown, Rogersville has a club there too. knoxville are closest.

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Welcome aboard Sleepytrucker...:welcome:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:welcome: hope your name isnt true......if so where do you drive so I can stay off those roads:noidea:

8. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Hi, there!

welcome ,sleepy trucker :wave:
    Post up!

9. sleepytrucker

i am a truckdriver and sleepys just my handle i try in to be a jerk on the road or fall asleep.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so your like one of the seven dwarfs???

I knew a person that went by Bashful.....:noidea:

11. sleepytrucker

at 6'1" 238 not a dwarf