sorry for causing an early riot.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by big scores, Jul 26, 2006.

1. big scores

big scores banned from AT

sorry to get a few members worked up over some of my postings. just opinions and they should go no further. hope to continue with some better posting in the future. :peace:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

No problem its cool and I agree you have your opinion and I have mine. I just thought the pics you posted were tasteless not your opinion. I too apologize for getting worked up. I hope we can put this behind us and get on with some archery posting and bashing:laugh: So tell me big scores what you think about the WB rest?? I always get a little bashing on here from a certain person for having one on my new SB XT. :peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Now that is something we can bash about.....hey Frank you should have read the fine print in your owners manuel on your new bow......"should a person ever have a lapse of better judgement and put a whisker Bisquick on said bow, this will void any warrenties, assumed or implied" That is a dirrect quote from the manuel right there.....:peace: :laugh:

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Only on a Mathews... apparently if you put a whisker biscuit on and your using the Slowo-Cams the arrow hits the ground 3 feet in front of the shooter :peace:

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Bowman,

I am going to have to get a new smilie regarding you two guys and the biscuit. It will be the beating the dead horse smilie.:laugh:

Doh... :deadhorse: There it is!

6. BowhuntnHoosier

Ok Ok now I've had it if you do not leave my WB alone Adam I'm gonna................I'm gonna...............well forget it.:biggrin1:

As for that new smilie Chris I like it but this one is better.

7. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

I thought that Mathews had a clause in their owners manual that the WB would void any warranty on their bows [​IMG]

It's almost like putting a $1000 rifle in a $20 case to protect it:laugh: :laugh:

8. BowhuntnHoosier

Yeah, warranty is nice. I just like shooting the best......................so it looks like I'll stick with the Mathews SB XT and my WB rest.:peace:

9. big scores

big scores banned from AT

WB, it works fine for me. Its only hunting, how accurate do ya have to be. Paper plate is good enough?:biggrin1:

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you gotta be kidding! Those frickin tree rats are much smaller then a paper plate... or am I the only one that kills the little rodents with extreme prejudice? :noidea:

On a happier note... when you stick a tree rat to the ground with an arrow the other rats take it as a warning and stay clear for the rest of the hunt :rockon:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

Yep I've decreased the population of tree rats many times while deer hunting. Chipmunks are a blast also. If deer hunting is only about hitting a paper plate then why not just use a recurve??

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

with the smilie at the end, I am hoping you are kidding.....:biggrin1: