Sorry guys

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Kodiak, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Kodiak

Kodiak New Member

After looking around in some of your post I come to find out most if not all is into 3D shooting. I am new to archery and loving it so far, can't get enough. Just trying to learn all I can and the best way I know is to ask. Dont know how I ended up in here but I do thank all of you for you help with my stupidy. I dont know where archery will take me yet but I am a turkey hunter and dream of taking one with a bow. Still learning so I will be on my way, thanks again..... Bob ( know nothing about 3D )

2. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

You dont need to know anything about 3d to be on here!!! There is a hunting section!!! Stay around and enjoy!!!:peace:

3. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

Well don't leave.:noidea: Stick around, most of us are hunters and all you need to do is ask if you need to know something.:D

4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Bob.... There are alot of folks that hunt here as well... just stick around and post in the bowhunting forum if you have hunting realted questions..:D

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum. Stick around and help us out where you can and we may be able to help you out too. ENJOY.:peace:

6. Kodiak

Kodiak New Member

Thanks, No hunting Q, just learning all I can about archery, would love to stick around, ya'll are all a hoot. Carry on.:rockon:

7. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

!

Whats 3D.........:noidea: Iam just a bow hunter..........................

8. BowhuntnHoosier

Your gonna be sorry for sticking around.:laugh: :laugh:

9. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

No most here are into ARCHERY of all kinds. I shoot indoor 20 yard 3 spot more then I hunt or shoot 3D. But I love to shoot 3D and hunt or just shoot in the yard. You will find that with most here we are hunters, indoor shooters, and 3D shooters.
    As long as it has to do with sending arrows flying count us in.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

First I am a Professional Forum Poster

second i am an Archer........thats it plain and simple:peace:

11. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Hey Kodiak. Stick around. Right now your here after the hunting season is over and there is a lull in the hunting action. Even tho' I'm strictly a hunter and I do shoot all year round, I find the 3D shoots very interesting and am throwing around the idea of 3D shoots from the hunters class and see where it goes from there. :amen:

12. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

I think you may have this bass-ackwards unless you're trying to say that you talk a better game than you shoot.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

13. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

DING-DING-DING...And we have a winner!!!:cool: :tape2:

14. Turkey with a bow....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

15. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Photoshopped...never happened...:laugh:

16. BowhuntnHoosier

Yeah thats what Bunny PM'd me.:p :laugh:

17. Avalon

Avalon Whooo Pig!!

Lots of good info here...stick around. Just a warning: if you ever get into 3d shooting you will be hopelessly addicted forever. Consider yourself warned.:biggrin1: Happy trails buddy!

18. ben pearson

ben pearson New Member

look i also just started on the archery and i will tell you i stink but guess what i am going to still learn:amen: :rockon: :frusty: :censored:

19. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

stick around. a lot are more than just 3D shooters. my favorite is nfaa outdoor spots, field and hunter targets. but I also shoot 3D and bow hunt. and some bow fishing.

20. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Wrong

1st you are a Professional Bunny Farmer:laugh: :laugh:
    Ha, Kodiak, stick around we shoot Turkeys with bows on the 3D coarse and in the woods.:biggrin1: