South Texas

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by scottg, Oct 11, 2007.

1. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

Has anyone been to south Texas lately? Where is the border? Our government is actually wanting to spend hundreds of millions of our dollars on a fence!!!!!! Why? In Brownsville, they just drive across the dang bridge. Brownsville and Matamoras are like New Yourk and New Jersey with only a ditch between them. I just don't get it.:censored: :censored: :frusty: :frusty:

The ship yard that we are in right now employs about 500 illegal's. Every year INS comes over and hits them with a fine for employing them. Every year they pay the fine with a smile. They pay the men working so little and save so much money on labor that it is actually several million dollars cheaper to pay the fine and keep the illegals.:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

2. TRB

TRB Junior Member

Welcome to Texas/Mexico

3. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

We may have won the fight, but we are loosing the battle. Sooner or later they will take Texas back.

4. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

the bottom line is the government doesn't really want to stop them. if they stopped all the free benefits and fined the company's that use them big time it would stop. then kick all the free loading Americans off welfare that dont deserve it, we could save a lot of money. I dont have a thing against any one who comes here and works, pays their tax ,learns English and lives by the rules and laws we have. pretty soon they will have to stay home if they want to work an american. thats were the job I had went to.

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Our government does'nt care one bit about this country all they think about is MONEY

6. TRB

TRB Junior Member

I agree 100%, pretty soon it will be like the Battle of San Jacinto meant absolutely nothing to Texas becuase even though we are still apart of the United States most of our population will be Mexican.

7. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

like my flag out front says "COME AND TAKE IT"