Southern Smack

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by Holy Smokes, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Cuz Byte< Missed one .Sorry.

This is some of tha Southern smack cuz Byte was talkin bout.

This is my truck tag too.HS :smokin:

That tag represents "The Son's Of Confederate Veterans." My GG Grandpappy fought with tha 16th SC, Co G agianst those hordes of evil yankees, as they wuz called.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Damn...

That thar sum nice shootin Cuz...

So I just got back from a practice round.. First one on the new bow with Quick Spins... and my first actual attempt at shootin these darn targets... Dont know whether I should be frustrated or impressed... You tell me.. and this is with my daughter runnin around being a six year old..

48 48 46 42 44 44 = 272/300

I see that I have some improvement... found myself anticipating too much. Although I must say I am rather impressed at my groups with the Quick Spins. I am gonna run myself through two more practice rounds, one tomorrow and one on Monday. Gonna rest Tuesday then shoot for real on Weds. Kinda beatin myself up coz I should've done better. But, the guys I shot with got pissed coz they said that for my first time I have nothing to be upset about. At least I am not as bad as bowman shootin lincoln logs eh?

Dude thats awesome bout yer GG Pappy... Must say hats off to ya bro. Sheesh, rumor has it that on my mothers side if ya trace the lineage back we have ties to General Lee. Never really checked it out though.

Laters,
    ~Byte~

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Nice shootin...:peace:

4. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

HMMM!! LOOKS AS IF SOME ONE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF THERE BUMPER AND STICKING THE TARGET W/ ARROWS!!! LOL

5. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Dannng...

Wheres the love for the old man here!!! At least give the ole guy credit for gettin through 6 ends without any bengay :laugh:

~Byte~

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

did the arrows leave any holes in the bumper????? or the tail gate????

7. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Just thought of somethin...

Bowman,

Could you imagine if that was a Pinto he had his target up against... Can you say.... BOOOM!!!!

~Byte~

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Nice shootin there HS.:biggrin1:

That old Martin is doin pretty good.:peace:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah for a Martin.....:bored:

10. Holy Smokes

Now Cuz I'd be all over thaten> Hian't no way I'd let it git bye me> That would be to awesume> I'd be happier than a dead pig in tha sun:biggrin1:

Sumpin esles ,That is purtty good shootin fer ya 1st time. One must remember to focus on the shot because if ye git yar mind upar at tha targit it ain't gonna be so good. No need ta warry about that li'll ol spot caus it ani't goin noere's. Keep shootin Cuz, yar a natural. HS

11. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Thanks cuz..

Aint that the truth. Jest need ta be telling ma innerds that... seems they like lookin fer it. But its all good cuz Ima gettin them innerds straight you'll see... this ole boy gonna "git er dun"

~Byte~

12. Holy Smokes

Inturpation. My Insides ,My spirit. Better look out fer this ol boy he's agettin it rite(RIGHT) in his heart. love dat archree. :hug: HS