Specials on strings and cables!

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by fissionarchery, Nov 16, 2007.

1. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

Well got told last night that I have 2 weeks left at my job.My position is being eliminated!So I'll have lots of time to make strings and cables.I'll be running a special any set of strings for $50.00.This special will run until december 15th.So lets get the orders started guys.It's time to string those indoor rigs.Check us out on the web at www.wolfdenstrings.com

2. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

special

this special has been extended to the end of december.:peace:

3. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

orders

I know some of you still need strings.I can hook you up!

4. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

I am bringing you my bow the weekend before New Years. What are your hours and address?

5. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

hours

I am pretty much open anytime after 10am.Being laid off my only job now is watching my 2 year old son!

6. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

TTT for a good deal on awesome strings!

7. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Bought a set the other day for my constitution! Best strings I ever owned! I usually build my own...but I may quit! :laugh:

Ben

8. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

January Special

Our January special is two fold either a set of strings for $40.00($48.00 for rollerguards)shipped to you or you send us your bow we will build the strings custom for the bow and tune it all for $90.00.Get your name on the list now fellas

9. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

strings

All orders placed after wednesday of last week are shipping on monday!thanks for all the support guys.We still have room on the order board let's fill er up!