Sports anyone?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Blackturtle, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Blackturtle

Blackturtle Junior Member

What other sports do you guys/gals play, we may have even more in common. I race BMX, play paintball, and ultimant frisby (i think i spelled that wrong lol)

2. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

this time of year i shoot at the range, i shoot in my back yard, i shoot in friends back yards, and i shoot in the woods behind the house

3. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

oh sorry i got hung on the same topic didnt i..... i also play baseball, softball, golf, fish, and hunt.... spend time with my daughters and wife when i am not playing..... grin

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Sports!

I do Golf, fish, camp, and hunt, Thats it!:lol:

5. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

i fish, play baseball, and do well anything that gets me out of the house

6. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

I dont do any sports per say, more like hobbies to me, I enjoy some paintball when i can roost my buddies up. Nothing like hunitng things that shoot back!!!!!

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

My sports these days consist of chasing kids, playing kickball with a 4 yr old and playing kid games. But I do enjoy fishing, hunting, biking,archery (of course) and I would like to learn how to golf

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

FOOTBALL...golf...fishing...camping...hiking...oh and the occassional euchre games.:biggrin1:

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Don't really have time for much any more...
    But I love fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, anything that gets me in the woods...:amen:

10. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Don't do it wheels....you are better off without the golf! Just another expensive hobby that is impossible to master! Although I still love to play it!!!

11. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I played golf with my brothers a couple times, had a lot of fun and actually did better then them :rockon: I don't think I would ever take it as serious as archery, but Brent use to be big into it and talks about getting clubs special made for me :noidea: so I can see how it will be expensive.

12. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I shoot action pistol. www.uspsa.com has a cool video on the front page about the sport.

13. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I like to do day hikes and a few longer backpacking trips through out the year. I also like to Shoot guns.

14. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

i playy basketball hardcore. fish, and more basketball

15. BrowningBabe

BrowningBabe Junior Member

I used to do that way back (um, I was on a Navy team '80-'84) and I still shoot recreationally; would like to get into cowboy shooting. I hike, kayak and canoe with my son, fish, go to the beach in the summer to boogie-board, sometimes go horseback riding, swim, paintball, whatever gets us out and away from the tv (my husband is a couch potato)!

But, my main sport (next to archery) is ice skating, my son's is ice hockey.

16. bill10418

bill10418 Why be Normal

I pit for a circle dirt track limited late model and street stock

17. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I watch alot of sports on TV. :noidea:

18. pilot

pilot Senior Member

I race motorcycles (obviously) and I'm into R/C planes and helicopters

19. Josh_Putman

Josh_Putman My little huntin buddy

League bowling and pool tournaments.

20. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

What kind of helis you got! I got into the heli flying about 2 years ago, now i cant stop spending $$ Got any pics?