spot hogg hogg it sight

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Hoyt&MuzzyMan, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Hoyt&MuzzyMan

Hoyt&MuzzyMan Junior Member

i was thinking about buying hogg it sights and wanted to have some opinions about how good or bad they are.they look like really good sights to me.
    good shootingto you all.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

They are great sights. We sell a ton of them in the shop and also use them. My hunting bow is setup with one right now.

3. Pinky

Pinky Senior Member

That looks like a great sight. I have never used one.

If you can get by with only 3 pins, I like the HHA Triple Threat Model#500. They have another, Model #519, that has smaller fiber optic. The pins are VERY bright.

Here is a link to see the Triple Threat. http://www.hhasports.com/Sights/TThreat.htm

4. mathewshutr

mathewshutr Junior Member

I would strongly recomend the Hogg-It sight. I've had one for quite some time now, and have had zero issues. They are extremely durable and very adjustable. Great for hunting, and if you plan on shooting any tournaments using pins, this is the sight for you!

Have Fun and Good Luck!
    Nathan

5. Hoyt&MuzzyMan

Hoyt&MuzzyMan Junior Member

thanks for the info.i will probably get some in the next couple of weeks.good shooting to you all.

6. BIGHAWK

BIGHAWK Junior Member

about the hogg it

i own a hogg it and it is a very good sight i suggest if you get the 2 inch you might want to get a small peep. if you get th 2 3/8 a regular hunting size peep is fine. it has improved my shooting 3d by 20 point

7. Secretspot

Secretspot Junior Member

They are a great sight I have been shooting with one for 2 years I shoot 3D as well as hunt with them same sight. Best on the market.