Spot-Hoggs customer service is the BEST I have experienced yet

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Southernfryedyankee, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

From a large company. It seems like customer service is severely lacking all around in todays society. I work retail and I know full well the importance and difference AWESOME customer service can make to an individual consumer/shopper. I recently noticed that the windage on my micro-adjust on my spot-hogg stopped adjusting, It may have been my fault it may not have. I called SH and was MOST fortunate to get MS. Shelby on the phone. She handled my issue IMMEDIATLY and without ANY hesitation whatsoever. I have since then ordered a few extras here and there and personally requested her if I didnt get her on the phone. There is NOTHING that makes me happier when dealing with big business to know that the CUSTOMER still comes FIRST. I wish I could say the same for my present bow company but thats a different story alltogether. I want to THANK YOU personally Shelby for all you have done for me and probably will do to help me and your other customers in the future. Spot Hogg has my loyalty and will be on ANY bow I own and when my children are old enough to shoot Spot Hoggs WILL be on their bows also. THANK YOU for all you have done :)

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Glad to hear someone out there is still trying to please their customers :cool:

3. sean

sean Member

thats why I only stock their sights I will get someone somthing else if they want but I know they will always stand behind their product :D

4. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

im always willing to pay more if the service is good and if they will back their product.

Not a plug for Cabelas but I will go there because of their no questions asked return policy.