spyder web targets

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by APAnTN, Apr 24, 2008.

1. APAnTN

APAnTN New Member

tell me how you like the spyder web targets how do they last and how many shots do you have in them

2. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

The store I shoot at once the weather gets bad has had them up for a year now, no problems. I stopped going to any other indoor range just because of these targets. Arrow removal is unlike anything else.

3. jkcerda

jkcerda the GOON squad POSEE

never heard of them,, got a link?

4. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

never shot at one, but the video looks like it is really easy to pull arrows out. Like a little kid is doing it.

5. J.C.

J.C. New Member

6. MickeyBee

MickeyBee New Member

I have one for short range in my basement with over 5k on it. Some staples have popped out on the sides and some of the stuffing tries to sneak out from time to time but this is with out a doubt the best target i have ever bought. When i wear this one out i will get another! :amen:

7. JDX--

JDX-- Member

They are one of the better backstops around, also rather then replacing it when worn, I know for around $60.00 you can get a new screen for the huge range target which is large and for me I rather shell out a big coin at first and be set other then a small cost later then keep paying the high cost every few years on the range size blocks that I have had in my indoor range.

JDX--

8. Ohioarcher

Ohioarcher VaporTrail Staff Shooter

One of the best targets I've ever shot at. The indoor range I soot at when the weather is bad has 3 of them for back stops. No sign of wear or tear after a year of use with 3 leagues shooting at them.

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

if I remember correctly they are very expensive. I haven't looked in like a year but they used to be around 150 (before S&H) for their smallest one, the big one was like 600+ (before s&h of course)

10. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

they dont sell them around here i went to the website and they are pretty spendy lil targets

11. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

But they last forever. :noidea:

12. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Chris has one in his shop, I only shot at it a couple of times and I was amazed at how easy arrow removal was. Looked like it would last a loooong time. It better for the price. YIKES

13. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

It's expensive out the door but how many blocks would you have to buy oer it's life? I'll have one of the portables.

14. MickeyBee

MickeyBee New Member

If you were a bean counter and had to associate a dollar value to every shot you took at a stop, you would quickly realize that this is one of, if not the, cheapest targets on the market!

15. jkcerda

jkcerda the GOON squad POSEE

16. APAnTN

APAnTN New Member

thanks for all the replys it sounds like they are as good as they say they are looks like i may become a dealer for them who knows i would like to shoot one first to see for myself but i dont know anyone who has one

Thanks for the reviews keep them coming

17. APAnTN

APAnTN New Member

has anyone else shot them how did you like them