"Staff Members" I have a question.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by timberghost, Oct 19, 2007.

1. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

Who are you guys. Chris is the only one I can find and he is admin.:noidea: :wave:

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Chris is a one man show. :rockon:

No...you can't be a moderator. :wave:

3. timberghost

Me, a moderator? I can guarantee that that will never happen.:D

If Chris is running this by himself, that says a lot of good about the members here. I think.

In the rules is says to contact staff members with questions. I just made contact.:lol:

4. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

Keep your staff to yourself, buddy. :lol:

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I'm working on possible moderator or moderators. This will probably happen soon.

6. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Oh lord.. more mods.
    that means a modded bunny!!!
    is a good idea chris.. you cant be in 10 places at once. I nominate bunny!!!
    its tough work though. But he'dbe good at it. and has enough knowledge to be usefull!!!:peace:

7. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

He has enough knowledge to be dangerous.........:laugh: :laugh:

You can quote me on that if ya want.

8. timberghost

There ya go guys!!! :thumb:

Put your bid in now. One moderator per forum to start. As 3DShoots.com grows who knows how many will be needed. :mod: :mod:

But really, this place is totally laid back. 6000+ members and one mod. Amazing.:peace:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I appreciate the nomination, and although that was once a dream of mine:noidea: , I am not able to get on from work anymore and so my time here is limited.....I dont feel that I would be able to do the job as well as someone like JCMorgan, YOU PINWHEEL, or even hoosier.....those guys are the heart of this forum,........so that being said, I nominate

WHEELS3 when she gets back on......

10. timberghost

Yikes!!! When I said "guys" I meant everyone here. I apologise if I offended anyone.(embarrassed)

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

no biggy I dont think anyone took it that way:noidea:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

This place is such a smooth runnin place now, why change????? I think all of us together can handle most problems. We just pm Chris..............problem solved.:p

13. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

That is true but we must plan for the future. We have steady growth that could explode at any time and I want to be prepared.

14. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

right on chris.. a good run buisness is a prepared one!!:rockon:

15. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

It's amaze's me how well everyone gets gets along and even though there's nothing wrong with a good debate.....it never gets out of hand here...no name calling in anger....no one making fun(and mean it) of another because of spelling..if appears that most respect each other and the site..so i can see why Chris can manage alone right now...but as the site grows..eventualy the wolves will come.jmo

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

woof woof.........

have you ever read....the AT uproar thread??:lol: :lol:

how about the famous my bowtech is better than your mathews thread....:lol: :lol:

17. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Nope....is that what the thread was called.Guess i need to look it up.

18. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Chris has been very fortunate here so far, and that shows alot for the member base also. Frankly I don't see how he can keep up with everything that goes on. Other than the fact that he must be [​IMG] But I'am sure that it will begin to wear on him after awhile. Staff or Moderators are not necessarily a bad thing. A good hard working staff can help to take this place to areas that Chris has only dreamed.[​IMG]

19. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I had no idea that Chris was a 1 man show.

WELL DONE CHRIS!!!:rockon:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you can if you have extra time, but they really are worthless reads...:noidea: :biggrin1: